Bisping: I knocked Luke down with a cheeky little jab like Anderson/Forrest in sparring

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

Bisping continuing to show no class by talking about sparring

Rockhold's reaction

490321.jpg

Meh. Neither guy likes the other.

Two cocky mo-foz with beef. They will probably always bad mouth each other.

With all the shit Luke talked to Bisping and how dismissive he was of him pre-fight, he deserved that knockout.

Good old Luke, that ego keeping that chin up, head straight, hands down...

I never liked Bisping but he will always have a place in my heart for what he did to Rockhold

He probably did. Bisping matches up pretty well with Rockhold, Bisping has good boxing and workrate, his punching power is average but Rockhold has shitty boxing defense and a mediocre chin, so Bisping is a threat to hurt him with punches. If they had a trilogy before Bisping retired, it wouldn't shock me if Bisping won it.

Glad Bisping won the rubber match. 2-1 to Mike

With all the shit Luke talked to Bisping and how dismissive he was of him pre-fight, he deserved that knockout.

Good old Luke, that ego keeping that chin up, head straight, hands down..

That's kind of what Luke does though, did it against Branch and Romero too.

That's kind of what Luke does though, did it against Branch and Romero too.

I know. Branch almost made him pay for it. I don't really hate Luke but he brings all this shit on himself.

Meh. Neither guy likes the other.

Two cocky mo-foz with beef. They will probably always bad mouth each other.

But Luke did call him out for that 3rd fight, and Bisping just retired. So Luke to me got the last word, because for weeks he called Bisping out..

Wouldn’t surprise me, Rockhold has one of the worst chins in MMA history.

Whatever ducker.. Luke, Romero, Chris.. you run and run.

But Luke did call him out for that 3rd fight, and Bisping just retired. So Luke to me got the last word, because for weeks he called Bisping out..

Bisping went on the retirement tour. Rockhold not getting a rematch probably ate at him badly as well.

bisping is one of the worst champs of all time, together with mcgregor. 2 cowards

Back