Bisping has 5 top ten wins

Yeah, gotta respect the career and really the life the guy has put together. Good for him.

Last edited:
Would be happy to see something like Bisping vs. Weidman. Fun fight.

No one will take you seriously when you're trying to tell people Silva was fighting for his life compared to Bisping from rounds 3 to 5.

Silva was having a relaxing day and Bisping was fighting for his life.

Good on Bisping for winning that fight, but he should not be proud of that win. He got clowned, missed over 200 punches and had his face rearranged.
Wobbled Silva in the first, knocked him down in the second, came back from a vicious knee to win the 4th, and showed a lot of heart in the fifth. Silva got hit most the times he tries to "clown" Bisping.

I think that's a fight to be proud of. It was always kind of a given he was going to take damage. I agree Silva was never in too bad of trouble though.

The haters want it both ways. They hype up the Sherdog rankings as the holy grail, which it never has been in order to tear into Bisping. But who has inhabited those same MW rankings, often in the top 5, for WAAAY over 5 years. People don' t wanna acknowledge guys like Leites or Belcher because they only cracked the top ten briefly. The fact remains his career is as elite as they come and puts the has been to shame such as Rich Franklin and Nate Marquardt.

As a fan of MMA, I don't know why a cut, swelling and some blood would sway your opinion on who wins a fight.
If you read to what i responded to it was the guy saying Anderson was fighting for his life. How would cut sway who won a fight because Bisping didn't cut himself it was the ass kicking that Anderson put on him that made those cuts appear.

Those are from today, what are you talking about? I'm not saying Bisping isn't ranked, I'm saying the guys he beat weren't(outside of Stann). In the words of Michael Bisping: "Go home, loser!"
The article says Leites, previous number 9 dumbass.

That is a ridiculously weak list of top 10 wins except Anderson. That goes to show the weakness of the division in the past more than the strength of Bisping.

Wobbled Silva in the first, knocked him down in the second, came back from a vicious knee to win the 4th, and showed a lot of heart in the fifth. Silva got hit most the times he tries to "clown" Bisping.

I think that's a fight to be proud of. It was always kind of can given he was going to take damage.

He did not, Bisping missed close to 150-200 punches, fight metric backs that up.

I would not be proud of that fight at all. It does nothing for him in the division, he got tuned up. Almost knocked the fuck out. And I still don't favour him over anyone in the top5. On top of his pretty face being rearranged.

Bisping had the fight of his life against an aging, slower, clowning Silva. While still managing to look like he was sent through a meatgrinder.

The haters want it both ways. They hype up the Sherdog rankings as the holy grail, which it never has been in order to tear into Bisping. But who has inhabited those same MW rankings, often in the top 5, for WAAAY over 5 years. People don' t wanna acknowledge guys like Leites or Belcher because they only cracked the top ten briefly. The fact remains his career is as elite as they come and puts the has been to shame such as Rich Franklin and Nate Marquardt.

Those same people also don't want to acknowledge that they picked every single one of those guys to beat him by knockout, Even Rivera. Bisping haters have always been the lowest of the low on Sherdog though.

I pay WAAAY too much attention to rankings, but even Sherdog doesn't archive them in a neat format so that I can disprove little nitpickers such as the butthurt Silva fans here. Fact is 4 people were in the top ten and were knocked out by the Count. Sherdog rankings are not some prestigious award like an Oscar. They can be quite shitty at times and are updated sometimes 20 times a year. Which of you nerds even has the balls to drink your own medicine and sift through those archives like the little stat geek that you are.

I pay WAAAY too much attention to rankings, but even Sherdog doesn't archive them in a neat format so that I can disprove little nitpickers such as the butthurt Silva fans here. Fact is 4 people were in the top ten and were knocked out by the Count. Sherdog rankings are not some prestigious award like an Oscar. They can be quite shitty at times and are updated sometimes 20 times a year. Which of you nerds even has the balls to drink your own medicine and sift through those archives like the little stat geek that you are.
Fact is only one was universally ranked and Bisping didn't knock out any of the guys in question. Are you done with your misinformation campaign yet?

Lots of morons on here. Stann was the first, Belcher the second, CB the 3rd, Leites the 4th, and Anderson makes 5. Try again.
Once again, stann was ranked in the top 10. Belcher & CB were not. Also he didn't deserve the decisions in the leities or Silva fights. You are correct about one thing tho. There sure are a lot of morons on here lol.

This link shows Leites in the rankings before the Bisping fight. Fact is, the article today says he reached 9. I won't be sifting through those archives to satisfy the whiny nerds here because I'm not paid by Sherdog to do so. http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/4/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-83665
Go here:

http://www.sherdog.com/monthly-archive/rankings/201506

It has all available rankings from the month prior to their fight.

Then go here:

http://www.sherdog.com/monthly-archive/rankings/201507

It has all the rankings available the month of their fight. There were no new ones in July prior to their fight, making the ones I posted earlier the most recent rankings prior to their fight. These are facts. You are wrong. Leites did later move up due to other activity in the division, but was not ranked at the time.

These rankings are made 30 times a year nerd. Leites hovered around 9 and 10 in more than a few of those rankings before the fight. You wanna nitpick that he dropped down on a particular week? Sherdog isn't God. The point has been made in Today's article that Leites reached 9 in order to bolster the argument that he was a legit opponent for both Bisping, and to a lesser extent, Mousasi.

These rankings are made 30 times a year nerd. Leites hovered around 9 and 10 in more than a few of those rankings before the fight. You wanna nitpick that he dropped down on a particular week? Sherdog isn't God. The point has been made in Today's article that Leites reached 9 in order to bolster the argument that he was a legit opponent for both Bisping, and to a lesser extent, Mousasi.
It was a good win, I'm not debating that. I'm simply saying he was not a universally accepted top 10 fighter. Bisping has only beaten one of those. He was top 15, but not top 10. And I backed that up with facts. Again, you're wrong. And salty.

Back