bisping gets hurt a lot, can he his chin really hold up tonight?

that is the crazy thing about vitor. he doesn't really knock people out with a big punch, he staggers them and swarms, hitting them about 11 times before they hit the ground.

i think this is a bad style match for bisping. he DOES in fact get hurt pretty easily and if he gets hurt once before vitor is tired, and if bisping can't get a takedown asap once hurt, vitor will swarm and it will be over just like the franklin fight.

that's the thing: vitor can do this to guys with GOOD chins; and michael's isn't even that good

Yeah I don't understand why people think Vitor is going to lose. Since coming back to the UFC his only losses are to Jon Jones and AS who are vastly superior than Bisping. The way Vitor starched Ace and Akiyama shows me he can do it to Bisping too

Yeah I don't understand why people think Vitor is going to lose. Since coming back to the UFC his only losses are to Jon Jones and AS who are vastly superior than Bisping. The way Vitor starched Ace and Akiyama shows me he can do it to Bisping too

Yeah, Akiyama's skill set and level is very comparative to Bisping's. That's why Bisping picked him apart.

that is the crazy thing about vitor. he doesn't really knock people out with a big punch, he staggers them and swarms, hitting them about 11 times before they hit the ground.

i think this is a bad style match for bisping. he DOES in fact get hurt pretty easily and if he gets hurt once before vitor is tired, and if bisping can't get a takedown asap once hurt, vitor will swarm and it will be over just like the franklin fight.

that's the thing: vitor can do this to guys with GOOD chins; and michael's isn't even that good

bisping has a horrible time avoiding the fight hand, vitor being a south paw might help him

vitor does over commit to his punches sometimes, and maybe bisping can drop low or the double.

I think Belfort brings the type of power that would severely test any middleweight's chin. If Belfort lands a hard, clean shot, I don't see Bisping surviving until the end of the round.

This entire fight is going to come down to whether or not Bisping can avoid the power of Belfort. Bisping has the skill to do so, but I could see this fight going either way.

Rivera Rocked Bisbing aswell , on topic Vitor by ko first time he lands clean

Hendo and Nick Diaz gets hurt in a lot of fights, too.

Diaz doesn't get hurt alot , and Hendo has been getting hurt lately but alot of it is because his balance sucks

The real question is how strong is the back of Bisbings head

I'm rooting for Bisbing because the division is already muddy enough without Vitor derailing another contender .A clear cut-contender for Anderson would be the best outcome, then after bisbing's shot Weidman could fight for the next chance at the belt. .

Diaz doesn't get hurt alot , and Hendo has been getting hurt lately but alot of it is because his balance sucks

hendo has been dropped vs shogun and Henderson, but you are right. He was more off balance than anything

Back