Bisping Exposed

pretzelguard

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Vitor trained kicks which we don't normally see him throw...in fact at all.

He had a great gameplan and it came together really well.

Bisping showed great heart at the end and to be honest it seemed like an early stoppage. The only thing exposed was that Bisping is still up there in the Middleweight division.

vitor_bisping.jpg

vitor hrew that same high kick vs anderson and jones.

He was looking for that kick and it was pretty obvious imo.

What did Vitor expose that we didn't know?

That Mike has a questionable chin, can't take punishment, gets rocked easy and usually gets caught over the top from incoming strikes?

Yeah ... We already knew all of this!

Bisping was so fixated on the straight head punches, that he couldn't see the kick coming. Bisping looked very intimidated, just as I expected.

He got exposed when he lost to an ageing Wand

Up there where? Not top 5, barely top 10, and certainly out of the title picture. The English are becoming a joke in MMA.

this will always be the kick that vitor is most famous for though

Silva077.jpg

Bisping has Andrei Arlovski syndrome when it comes to defense

Up there where? Not top 5, barely top 10, and certainly out of the title picture. The English are becoming a joke in MMA.

Bisping is def top 10 at 185.

Only other guy to finish him is Hendo.

Vitor is just that damn good.

Bisping wasn't exposed he sucks at avoiding left strikes he still circles towards the right which is going towards his opponents left and always gets caught..

hendo
rivera
stann (pretty sure it was left)
vitor

Does anyone on this forum know what exposed means?

We already knew Bisping has trouble against explosive strikers.

This is my take as well. Bisping is a very good fighter and top ten for sure. Personally, I don't think he'll ever get a title shot, but I don't think that makes him a joke.

Good win for Belfort.

vitor hrew that same high kick vs anderson and jones.

He was looking for that kick and it was pretty obvious imo.

I think he set it up with a few nice ones to the body... He hit Bisping flush with one in the first round and Bisping's face showed he felt it.. Mike had to worry about the body and head kick.. Smart plan from Vitor..

Bisping is clearly top 10. The sonnen fight should prove this.I still think he won that

Who has bisping beaten to get top 10 status? Stann is his biggest win since.....um? Ever.

He fights lower ranked fighters then talks a lot of shit and people think he's great because he says so and then he gets a real opponent and losses. Everytime
Evans
Hendo
Wand
Sonnen
Vitor
Without fail.

Back