Bisping Exposed

i wanted vitor to win and he is one of my favorites but i still think bisping is no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisping wasn't exposed he sucks at avoiding left strikes he still circles towards the right which is going towards his opponents left and always gets caught..

hendo
rivera
stann (pretty sure it was left)
vitor

Absolutely... we all know that Hendo is known for his LEFT hand. Bisping actually circles to his LEFT which is why he repeatedly walked into Henderson's RIGHT hand and eventually we got to see one of the cleanest KO's ever.

Bisping does a few things wrong in there. First, he thinks WAYY too much. Vitor is a south paw but he uses that to actually set up a right hook. that is why Bisping was circling to his right in this fight.
Aside from thinking too much, Bisping still backs straight up when someone rushes and flurries against him. This cost him against Hendo and Wanderlei and in a couple of spots he did the same thing with Vitor tonight. What some may have forgot about Vitor is that he is only 2 years older than Bisping. People tend to think Vitor has been around forever so he must be some old spent fighter. The guy is still in his prime; he just started at a really young age.

Bisping is def top 10 at 185.

Only other guy to finish him is Hendo.

Vitor is just that damn good.

Sucks Vitor was out of the UFC for so long but i think his head and heart were not 100% there at that time..

What this fight showed is something every fan should already have known. Vitor is extremely dangerous early in a fight, he has massive power. If he hurts an opponent early, they are done.

Vitor trained kicks which we don't normally see him throw...in fact at all.

He had a great gameplan and it came together really well.

Bisping showed great heart at the end and to be honest it seemed like an early stoppage. The only thing exposed was that Bisping is still up there in the Middleweight division.

vitor_bisping.jpg

Bisping was exposed but he had been exposed a long time ago. He needs to change his directions more instead of circling and circling and circling. Vitor tested those kicks a few times and he never adjusted.

And the stoppage wasn't early, Bisping went straight to his back and curled up in a ball.

Funny, one of the announcers was touting Bisping's head movement -but what I saw was lots of footwork and shoulder movement at a pretty static gigantic head target

Funny, one of the announcers was touting Bisping's head movement -but what I saw was lots of footwork and shoulder movement at a pretty static gigantic head target

Pretty sure that was Anik and you could tell in his voice that he lost money when he was like "Isn't that an early stoppage".

Absolutely... we all know that Hendo is known for his LEFT hand. Bisping actually circles to his LEFT which is why he repeatedly walked into Henderson's RIGHT hand and eventually we got to see one of the cleanest KO's ever.

Bisping does a few things wrong in there. First, he thinks WAYY too much. Vitor is a south paw but he uses that to actually set up a right hook. that is why Bisping was circling to his right in this fight.
Aside from thinking too much, Bisping still backs straight up when someone rushes and flurries against him. This cost him against Hendo and Wanderlei and in a couple of spots he did the same thing with Vitor tonight. What some may have forgot about Vitor is that he is only 2 years older than Bisping. People tend to think Vitor has been around forever so he must be some old spent fighter. The guy is still in his prime; he just started at a really young age.

I daresay Vitor is entering his Prime now, he's adding more tools to his game. Before all you had to worry about were his hands and the follow up now he's throwing kicks, looking for submissions. He's getting more dangerous with age and evolving with the sport.

Gif of the TKO, by chance? I couldn't watch tonight, unfortunately.

Back