Bisping calls Weidman a fake champion

Its modern day UFC folks.

No need to earn a title shot, just shit talk for three months and wham, low ranked fighter gets a shot.

Is normal.

Oh, Bisping both of the has beens you've fought KO'd you gloriously, you never was.

When did Chris pull out of fighting TRT Belfort? Their first booking was cancelled because Vitor had to get off TRT due to the new restrictions. Chris was DTF. The Chris no run from the Belfort.

Bisping fought the best version of Vitor, Weidman fought the weakest version of Belfort.

Weidman vs. Bisping TUF could be fun.

Silva was #1 p4p when Weidman beat him

Machida was probably in the top 15 p4p when Weidman beat him and top 3 MW.

Vitor was the #2 MW and top 10 p4p. Sure he wasn't the same as TRTor, but he still had t levels of 1200. So lets not act like he was clean either.

Weidman T/E ration = 0.092

Bisping fought the best version of Vitor, Weidman fought the weakest version of Belfort.

Still, the weakest version of Weidman trumps the best version of Bisping. Not a Chris fan, by the way.

That was my point. When Jones beat older fighters people tried using it as a weapon to diminish his accomplishments. When Weidman does it, people brush it off like it's no biggie. He gets far less grief about it than Jones. Whether Jones is actually 'likeable' or not is irrelevant. People have been coming after him with double standards pretty much as soon as he got that belt.

Interesting. I have been Weidman accused about this much more than I ever saw Jones. I thought it was because of the few desperate and loud Silva fans.

lol Bisping's ass got put in his place real quick.

Don't talk to the champ that way lil fella.

Bisping was being over confident against Henderson, he did not expect something so fast. That is his fault, but does Bisping make the same mistake again? I don't think so.

Tha fuck kinda excuse is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back