Bisping calls Weidman a fake champion

I love how everyone changes the standard of what a supposedly, old or washed up fighter is to suit their agenda. Isn't Silva as old as some of the fighters Jones beat? Yet, magically, people want to change the 'beat old legends' tune,' now that the statement might be true of their favorite. This place never lets me down with the hypocrisy I know is always looming.
"Everyone's in their prime until they lose once. Then they're an old can." - That's the mentality of a few people around here. It's silly, but it's Sherdog.

I love how everyone changes the standard of what a supposedly, old or washed up fighter is to suit their agenda. Isn't Silva as old as some of the fighters Jones beat? Yet, magically, people want to change the 'beat old legends' tune,' now that the statement might be true of their favorite. This place never lets me down with the hypocrisy I know is always looming.

This is surely a joke.

Do you really believe that Sherdog hasn't run with the old, over the hill narrative for Jones' run too?

Bisping last two fights were wins over Leites and Dollway

Leites was on an 8 fight win streak

Dollaway previously lost to Machida, who has only lost to Weidman and Rockhold at WW.

So Bisping should face Machida or Rockhold. But if Weidman doesn't have someone to fight, Bisping would be reasonable and I would like to see it.

Don't you remember how Bisping's last fight with Rockhold went? I'd like to see him get beat up more, but I prefer some variety in who does the beatings.

This is surely a joke.

Do you really believe that Sherdog hasn't run with the old, over the hill narrative for Jones' run too?

That was my point. When Jones beat older fighters people tried using it as a weapon to diminish his accomplishments. When Weidman does it, people brush it off like it's no biggie. He gets far less grief about it than Jones. Whether Jones is actually 'likeable' or not is irrelevant. People have been coming after him with double standards pretty much as soon as he got that belt.

Who's got the pic of Bisping's in the Redcoats uniform falling from the Hbomb? Should be mandatory for any thread with him in it.

Bisping last two fights were wins over Leites and Dollway

Leites was on an 8 fight win streak

Dollaway previously lost to Machida, who has only lost to Weidman and Rockhold at WW.

So Bisping should face Machida or Rockhold. But if Weidman doesn't have someone to fight, Bisping would be reasonable and I would like to see it.

20141107091128_458602556.JPG

Also you wrote WW lol

Silva was #1 p4p when Weidman beat him

Machida was probably in the top 15 p4p when Weidman beat him and top 3 MW.

Vitor was the #2 MW and top 10 p4p. Sure he wasn't the same as TRTor, but he still had t levels of 1200. So lets not act like he was clean either.

No i'm not. Weidman has a pile of apologists. The same people that call the guy classy, when he stays uttering passive aggressive or disrespectful sh%^ out of his mouth.

Weidmsn is getting disrespected and discredited for his success daily. I dont know what shit talking you are talking about but next time first think about how would you react to people constantly trying to discredid what you've done and doubting you only because they got their feeling hurt. Weidman gives respects to fighters who deserve it . But when you talk smack about him for months he will eventually fire back.

Last edited:
Weidman shouldn't have even wasted his time responding to be honest.

And then they went at it a little bit
[Tweet]634033303075487749[/MEDIA]
[Tweet]634044716619661312[/MEDIA]

lol oh Bisping, how about you actually beat Matt Hammill before you try to talk yourself up to a title shot, you're garbage bro.

Weidman is one of the most disrespected, decorated champions in the UFC, besides Mighty Mouse.

The guy doesn't talk trash to anyone. Guys like Conor McGregor, Chael Sonnen, Nick Diaz, and Michael Bisping run their mouth about nothing. Chris Weidman only defends himself because he needs to. The guy has constantly proved himself a good champion, and fans still want to see more to be sure?

Get educated. The guy could beat Jon Jones.

Bisping's begging sounds familiar.....

get

Weidman is one of the most disrespected, decorated champions in the UFC, besides Mighty Mouse.

The guy doesn't talk trash to anyone. Guys like Conor McGregor, Chael Sonnen, Nick Diaz, and Michael Bisping run their mouth about nothing. Chris Weidman only defends himself because he needs to. The guy has constantly proved himself a good champion, and fans still want to see more to be sure?

Get educated. The guy could beat Jon Jones.

He is also the only champion that constanly shit talks Brazilians every chance he gets.

He is also the only champion that constanly shit talks Brazilians every chance he gets.

Chael Sonnen trashed Brazillians.

Chris Weidman jokes about how he beats every Brazillian fighter he faces. Don't be sensitive.

As much as I like Weidman, I have to admit, fighting Vitor on TRT is very different from fighting Vitor off it. Although, I DO think Weidman would still have won no matter what Vitor was on.

I agree and Bisping would lose to Vitor no matter what Vitor was on.

Back