Bisping beats any version of Anderson.

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stylistically I think Bisping would always have been a pickem fight V Anderson, even in his prime.

Bisping is a smart fighter and his stick and move style and volume punching would always be a threat to decision Anderson.

Anderson has always been too comfortable giving away rounds which requires him to catch and finish the opponent later, something he could do with Bisping, but I see him losing 50%''because Bisping is a smart fighter who does not get baited into reckless attacks.

Bisping wins by ugly decision or Anderson by ko but it's a 50/50 fight at any time in their careers

When Anderson was knocking out the best fighters in MW, Bisping was getting KO'd by Hendo.

When Anderson was knocking out the best fighters in MW, Bisping was getting KO'd by Hendo.
Yeah let's go ahead and shut this thing down now. Happy for Bisping though.

He is a rough Fight for Andy and I always said so. (Always get laughed at for saying it)

But in saying that in his prime Anderson was a monster. I would say it would be a 60/40 % in favor of Anderson.

Stylistically I think Bisping would always have been a pickem fight V Anderson, even in his prime.

Bisping is a smart fighter and his stick and move style and volume punching would always be a threat to decision Anderson.

Anderson has always been too comfortable giving away rounds which requires him to catch and finish the opponent later, something he could do with Bisping, but I see him losing 50%''because Bisping is a smart fighter who does not get baited into reckless attacks.

Bisping wins by ugly decision or Anderson by ko but it's a 50/50 fight at any time in their careers

You should be embarrassed for saying this.

You sound like an idiot. Bisping didn't really win the fight. Anderson fucking raped him and consciously chose to allow the ref to award the fight to Bisping. Why he did that? Idk. Something is very very fishy though.

I was waiting for this.

He barely outworked a lazy, bored Anderson who literally gave the fight away because he's unconcerned with wins and losses.

mRPBZwL_700wa_0.gif

I was waiting for this.

He barely outworked a lazy, bored Anderson who literally gave the fight away because he's unconcerned with wins and losses.

he always fights like this.

he was setting up a head kick for the first 2 rounds and when he finally landed it in round 3 it barely did shit

Clean Anderson was finished by japanese lightweights. Bisping murders any version of clean Silva.

Roided version (UFC run) was dangerous though

Lol.

Bisping just barely won a controversial decision against an almost 40 year old, who got ko'd, broke his leg-back to back, was out twice and rusty due to injury and being suspended .

Logically, this leads me to believe he wouldn't win.

If it's a 50\50 pick em fight, and Bispings barely beat an out of prime Anderson how does he beat any version? Lots of contradiction

You say that as if being KO'd by Hendo at that point was laughable.

Have you heard styles make fights?

Bisping's style played right into Hendo's allowing him to chase and load up to land one single KO punch.

Bisping's style is the opposite of what Anderson wants in that Anderson demands and throws tantrums to get guys to come to him and Bisping would not play that game and would make him chase him.

uh no.

prime Anderson eats those shots that rocked him in round 1 and 2 like a sandwich.

Back