Bisping beats any version of Anderson.

You sound like an idiot. Bisping didn't really win the fight. Anderson fucking raped him and consciously chose to allow the ref to award the fight to Bisping. Why he did that? Idk. Something is very very fishy though.
The vast majority of ranking sites gave Bisping the fight as well so put on the tin foil hat sparky.

I'm happy with Bisping's win tonight, but boner-medicine Silva delivers a Matrix KO to the Count.

I agree TS

Said this from day 1

No way bisping would get waxed within two rounds He was never that good cus every time he faced someone in the top 7 he lost

Stylistically I think Bisping would always have been a pickem fight V Anderson, even in his prime.

Bisping is a smart fighter and his stick and move style and volume punching would always be a threat to decision Anderson.

Anderson has always been too comfortable giving away rounds which requires him to catch and finish the opponent later, something he could do with Bisping, but I see him losing 50%''because Bisping is a smart fighter who does not get baited into reckless attacks.

Bisping wins by ugly decision or Anderson by ko but it's a 50/50 fight at any time in their careers

This might be the single worst post I have ever read on this site.

tumblr_lnmd6qwwtl1qafrh6.gif

When Anderson was knocking out the best fighters in MW, Bisping was getting KO'd by Hendo.

this is simple really

theres a hierarchy- Steroids (silva) > testosterone treatment (Hendo) > nothing (bisping)

now subtract peds from my mmath you get silva = bisping, and then the better fighter wins

he always fights like this.

he was setting up a head kick for the first 2 rounds and when he finally landed it in round 3 it barely did shit
Yup. Anderson fans are the first to say he is not concerned about winning rounds or point giving. He is often losing until he gets a finish usually when an opponent makes a mistake or falls into the spiders baiting and trap.

So what happens when he fights a guy who will point fight him all night and never chase or get aggressive. What happens when he finds himself 3 rounds down in a 5 round fight?

Bisping would always be that type of threat as he would be landing what Anderson would see as meaningless volume while never playing the game Anderson wanted to create the openings for Anderson to finish him.

Sarcasm right? Just from a logical perspective, a 40 year old fighter, who has only fought 1 fight in 2 years, and was considered the best ever in his prime, will never fight as good as he did in his 30's. Not only that, Bisping was saved by the bell. A younger silva would not get hit by Bisping and would have knocked him out earlier.

I am extremely happy for Bisping but lets not degrade the legacy of a legend.

Don't you know

Silva always could have won when he tried.

I don't agree with TS but the idea that Anderson gave the fight away is ridiculous. He wanted to make another run at the title. He's just waaay better on the counter than leading, and now that his reflexes are slowing down he'll have to lead more coz he wont hit those counters so easily. That's why Bisping beat him, more volume and Anderson couldn't land the counters he used to that woulda made Bisping gun shy or unconcious.

Firas Zahabi trained/cornered Anderson would beat Bisping.

Back