Bisping and "Delusions of grandeur"

Belcher is pretty good, and so is Boetsch. They are/were near the top of the heap. Bisping should get a shot at Andy, he could keep it competitve on the feet and score some TDs for a close fight.

Yay, other fighters beat guys that would beat bisping. He is justifiably proud.

Can't wait for belfort to end him.

Yay, other fighters beat guys that would beat bisping. He is justifiably proud.

Can't wait for belfort to end him.

And people say Sonnen is king troll of the UFC.
Bisping is leagues above. He gets under the skin of the fighters, has them queueing up to fight him and he gets their fans panties in a bunch without fail. Most can't forgive him for the TUF with Hendo.

If he beats Vitor, he gets a title shot?

What happened to Weidman. You know, the guy with a multiple fight win streak against Top 10 guys? I know he's hurt, but it isn't like Silva is clamoring to get back in the cage.

The UFC must be trying to hype up the UFC in Britainland again. Bisping on the verge of being the Middleweight Dan Hardy. And likely with just the same amount of success.

I kinda hope Bisping wins against Vitor...I mean who doesn't want to see Silva destroy Bisping the way Hendo did.

I'd love to see another KO of the year.

Then he can add "as always, Spider and Hendo Gif's appreciated"

Tim Boetsch is just an average fighter, than Win against Okami was almost the biggest upset of the year, we all know how good Okami is and how he was dominating that fight, im a supporter of all the smack Bisping said and will continue to say about Boetsch, i dont like him either

Douche or not, it's hard to deny that Bisping can scrap better than most middleweights.

Haha Bisping cracks me up, his sense of humour is right down my street.

On one hand he calls Okami and Philippou "no-marks" then in the next breath he says Okami isn't to be underestimated.

What the hell is a "no-mark"?

And people say Sonnen is king troll of the UFC.
Bisping is leagues above. He gets under the skin of the fighters, has them queueing up to fight him and he gets their fans panties in a bunch without fail. Most can't forgive him for the TUF with Hendo.

First, he hasn't started "trolling" until recently and I can provide voluminous examples to that end. The guy is naturally an abrasive human being and ironically (especially given your highlighted characterization) he has soaking wet thin paper skin himself. Literally, during TUF 9, he would initiate a shit talking campaign in order to throw the American fighters off their game (his cover for the behavior at least) and once they started giving it back, he lost his composure time and time again. Sorry to disappoint but he'll need to grow a pair before you can pronounce him some sort of master manipulator.

The stuff about belcher is spot on and funny as fck. the guy is a mug, bangs on about being the best in the division and was embarrassed by okami as I thought he would be. Bisping would outwork and beat him up, Stann would ko him. In fact most of the top 10 would beat this guy. He can do everything well but has never reached his potential IMO. Wil never fight for the title, he just isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is

Too bad Bisping couldn't take it when Rivera made up some funny shit about him, Bisping went a little mad actually

First, he hasn't started "trolling" until recently and I can provide voluminous examples to that end. The guy is naturally an abrasive human being and ironically (especially given your highlighted characterization) he has soaking wet thin paper skin himself. Literally, during TUF 9, he would initiate a shit talking campaign in order to throw the American fighters off their game (his cover for the behavior at least) and once they started giving it back, he lost his composure time and time again. Sorry to disappoint but he'll need to grow a pair before you can pronounce him some sort of master manipulator.

Yeah, people really seem to fail to grasp what a troll actually is. Guys like Koscheck, or Sonnen or Anderson Silva are trolls. Where they say a bunch of crap just to try and get under people's skin. Bisping tries to be that way, but he can't take the heat that comes in return. He gets all angry and butt hurt. He's "trolling" right now because he's all puffed up because he won a couple fights and some people like to pretend he beat Chael Sonnen.

Too bad Bisping couldn't take it when Rivera made up some funny shit about him, Bisping went a little mad actually

Rivera nad his team did a lot more than just make fun of him, they said things about his family and caused Bispings children to get bullied that's why he lost it. They also physically pushed around some of his friends in a hotel before the fight, it had nothing to do with poking fun at Bisping Rivera's camp were some nasty pieces of work.

i would really bisping a lot if he was more mature like chael. trashtalking like that is awesome

squirting water in demarques's face, talking about his training with rockhold, his immature antics during the coaches' challenge with miller, and all of the other shit like that just makes it hard to root for the guy. i'm fair too. i didnt cut chuck any slack when he was trying to be the alpha-dawg during dodgeball with tito.

When Chael does it = YAY, when Bisping does it = BOOOO

I wonder why...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back