Bisping and "Delusions of grandeur"

Every word's annoying. He hasn't got a single top 10 win to his name ... Delusions of granduer... pot calling the kettle black...

Totally agree with the point made by several that he doesn't seem so good at taking anything like the crap he dishes out.

Infact. It still makes me cringe when I see the footage of him demanding an apology from Rivera and spitting at his corner. He is alone in the catagory of fighters I long to see actually hurt.

No one seemed the slightest bit concerned about his health after the duo H-bomb KO. Not one.

Last edited:
This guy here ^ sounds like a right bunny boiler.

He actually wants someone he doesn't even know to get hurt?????

That's psychotic behaviour. Lock him up warden.

Been posted already. Delete this shit thread.

Lol love bispings off the cuff wit you couldnt script this stuff well guy ritchie could :)

Belcher self hypes and talks so much shit on bisping and bisping has been poking fun right back rofl.

Chael is scripted and rehearsed i dont find him funny.

Btw met Mike in RL after the wand fight ( was security at the event) and met him again in sydney after the rivera fight (he was extremely emotional after that fight btw)

Super nice down to earth dude with all the time in the world for fans. But truely doesnt give a fuck what people think or say as he said so long as they fans are making noise he dont care if its boo's or cheers.

Back