Bisping and Anderson post fight - Pic

Jebus... couldn't they have cleaned-up his foot?

He's paying Hespect because deep down inside he knows he got his ass beat for the last 3 rounds and barely pointed his way to a victory.

He's paying Hespect because deep down inside he knows he got his ass beat for the last 3 rounds and barely pointed his way to a victory.

He was dominating that fight before he let his guard down.

Don't try and spin it any other way. 3-2 Bisping. All day.

Anderson knows.

Hopefully the corruption hasn't seeped into the medical staff, too. He shouldn't allow them to give him any injections just in case.

He was dominating when Silva was not fighting. He got the better of a guy clowning around and not throwing anything. When Silva fought he won. Why he kept letting Bisping recover when he was hurt in anybody's guess.

I liked how he ran over and kissed his mom and wife and got blood all over them. haha
Yeah, that shitz was sexy as hell. Mad respect to the Count's Mrs - she's made of stern stuff. The count knows how to pick 'em. Any woman scared of getting some blood smeared on her face ain't worth it.

"before he let his guard down."
"the last 3 rounds"

You are just basically confirming what I just said, bro. He let his guard down and started getting his ass beat for the rest of the fight.

What am I exactly spinning? lol

Maybe it's me but Bisping seemed sincerely respectful after the fight. Silva's respect came off as a bit forced, even in this picture, giving him the side left hand like he's the pope. Bisping is probably yapping how much he respects Silva and Silva is nodding and saying: "Yes. Yes. Yes."

Maybe it's me but Bisping seemed sincerely respectful after the fight. Silva's respect came off as a bit forced, even in this picture, giving him the side left hand like he's the pope. Bisping is probably yapping how much he respects Silva and Silva is nodding and saying: "Yes. Yes. Yes."
Bisping just beat one of MMA's all-time greats... he's on fk'n cloud nine. Of course he's sincerely respectful.

Yeah, that shitz was sexy as hell. Mad respect to the Count's Mrs - she's made of stern stuff. The count knows how to pick 'em. Any woman scared of getting some blood smeared on her face ain't worth it.
Using hundred dollar bills to wipe it off probably helps.

I think Bisping is only talking about how great Anderson is because he got the decision and gets to tell ppl that he beat the GOAT. If he lost, he would be whining like a lil bitch

Bisping has a lot to be happy about.

1. Just beat Andersen Silva. His biggest win isn't against Jorge Rivera or Cung Le anymore.
2. He finally won a "big" fight.
3. Payday. If I was him I demand to get paid in pounds which is worth more than dollars.
4. He still has eyesight.

I'd really like to see him fight Weidman (if he loses to Rockhold) or Moose next.

Back