Bisping and Anderson post fight - Pic

He was dominating when Silva was not fighting. He got the better of a guy clowning around and not throwing anything. When Silva fought he won. Why he kept letting Bisping recover when he was hurt in anybody's guess.

So, to sum it up, Silva lost the fight? Okay, thanks.

I think Bisping is only talking about how great Anderson is because he got the decision and gets to tell ppl that he beat the GOAT. If he lost, he would be whining like a lil bitch
I like Bisping, but this is true. Did he say Silva was GOAT before beating him?

I like Bisping, but this is true. Did he say Silva was GOAT before beating him?

I'm pretty sure Bisping has said for a long time that Anderson was the greatest or one of the greatest. That's why he's always wanted this fight, even after Silva lost the belt.
I'd say there is definitely respect there, despite the prefight "roiding cheat" hype.

Yeah, that shitz was sexy as hell. Mad respect to the Count's Mrs - she's made of stern stuff. The count knows how to pick 'em. Any woman scared of getting some blood smeared on her face ain't worth it.
Agreed

Well said captain

Hespect. I'll always remember Bisping vs Silva.

My favorite post fight pic is the one where Diego looks like he's in critical condition, but had won a judge's decision against Kampmann.
There is something seriously wrong when you look like that and just "won" a fight.

I saw a 4-1 fight.

Bisping made cabrito out of that goat.

He was dominating when Silva was not fighting. He got the better of a guy clowning around and not throwing anything. When Silva fought he won. Why he kept letting Bisping recover when he was hurt in anybody's guess.
Nd that's why silva lost, his fight IQ is quite bad. I'm starting to think he's a little simple jackish after yesterday

My favorite post fight pic is the one where Diego looks like he's in critical condition, but had won a judge's decision against Kampmann.
There is something seriously wrong when you look like that and just "won" a fight.
He was like thank you Jesus as blood was pouring into his mouth from a giant gash on his face and it was hard to understand him because of it lol

He was dominating that fight before he let his guard down.

Don't try and spin it any other way. 3-2 Bisping. All day.
No. Take your own advice and lay off the spin.

Watch the fight again

Sorry to hear your boy Aldo chickened out again btw
No need to watch again.

And Aldo made the right decision as far as me and Conor are concerned. No need to rush back in there after getting KO'ed. He's got a wife and a little girl to take care of.

But then again, once he sees that Tules on Sherdog called him a chicken, he might have regrets.

H

It was more like 4-1 bisping. Round 3 was all bisping. Anderson doesn't win the round by a last second knee, if anything that round is a draw. Bisping was the better fighter. Which in itself is hard thing to say.

Yea, he was dominating before he got beat up lol.

Back