Bisping -110 v Belfort -110 !!! Whos the smart money on ?

I think Belfort is a good bet with these odds, I thought Bisping would be +110 instead of -

I'm not going to bother analyzing styles, it's just way easier to imagine Vitor's hand being raised. The only way I can imagine Bisping winning is if there's a controversial decision. This is what my heart tells me. Most people's hearts tell them to follow their dreams and shit like that, mine tells me who will win a fight.

I'm going with Bisping on this one. I think Bisping will avoid Vitor's power early on and the begin to pick him apart maybe finishing him in the later rounds or getting a decision.

Smart money is on an Alcantara, Barboza, Prado parlay imo. But if I had to choose between the 2 I'd take Bisping via cardio

Line has moved a bit, Bisping was -103 3 days ago.

I think if the fight goes the distance, Bisping wins but if Vitor can catch him in a flurry, he'll get the KO. It's a tough bet honestly.

If you are rooting for Vitor, the best thing to do is to bet a 1st round finish for better odds.

If you are rooting for Bisping, the best thing to do is to bet he wins by decision for better odds.

was going to do the samething, but i have no idea who takes this

Smart money is on an Alcantara, Barboza, Prado parlay imo. But if I had to choose between the 2 I'd take Bisping via cardio

Alcantara + Barboza + Prado = $1 to win $1.31 (bookmaker.eu)

i would go with the bigger pay off and choose vitor inside distance if ur gonna bet on vitor.

i have a feeling this fight is fixed

im like 90% sure bisping will win

i.know how u feel. they really wanna give bisping a title shot. and anderson really wants an easy fight with him before possibly retiring.

You can get better odds than that in the UK.

Betfair has Belfort at -104, and places like Betfred and Boylesports have Bisping at +100.

If you are rooting for Vitor, the best thing to do is to bet a 1st round finish for better odds.

If you are rooting for Bisping, the best thing to do is to bet he wins by decision for better odds.

you seem to not understand that betting odds are adjusted to reflect this

saying that anything is the "best thing to do" without seeing the numbers is betting blindly

you seem to not understand that betting odds are adjusted to reflect this

saying that anything is the "best thing to do" without seeing the numbers is betting blindly

You're right, however at +250 I think Bisping by decision is a pretty good bet.

Back