Bisping -110 v Belfort -110 !!! Whos the smart money on ?

joeyp1

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I hardly ever see this, outside tennis, and i was wondering how sherdog would handicap this fight?

Its very unusual to see tied odds in an mma main event, or an mma match at all.

The money seems to be split on this one. Site is british, but i doubt it has much of an effect, as mma gambling isnt a huge thing here.

Belfort-Bisping-660x330.jpg

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/3894106/Vitor-Belfort-v-Michael-Bisping.html

Last edited:
its even on my site too, it started with vitor being the slight favorite , moved towards bisping, now its back even

I agree with the line I think Vitor has as much chance of catching Bisping in the early rounds as the Count outpointing him with his patented stick and move style

i'd go with the phenom just because he has more ways of winning. bisping has to win 3/5 rounds and avoid getting finished the whole time.

If you are rooting for Vitor, the best thing to do is to bet a 1st round finish for better odds.

If you are rooting for Bisping, the best thing to do is to bet he wins by decision for better odds.

If you are rooting for Vitor, the best thing to do is to bet a 1st round finish for better odds.

If you are rooting for Bisping, the best thing to do is to bet he wins by decision for better odds.

Disagree quite a bit on both counts. This fight is not open and shut like that at all.

Id go with Bisping. Surprised Bisping isn't -240.
Pettis-Cerrone fight is exactly the same as well. Although Pettis should be a clear cut favorite.

Same where I bet. Its because you can easily see it going either way with two scenarios.

Scenario 1. Bisping keeping distance with strikes and wrestling Vitor til he is tired and picking up the win however he wants

Scenario 2 Bisping leaves himself open to right hook and gets KTFO

Disagree quite a bit on both counts. This fight is not open and shut like that at all.

I didn't say nor was I implying that those are the only two options of the fight.

I am saying those are the two most likely scenarios, so it would be a good idea to bet one of the two for the better odds.

Bisping doesnt have to avoid being finished that much if Vitor fades like he has many times in the past , all he has to do is get past round 3 and hes pretty much got it

that is a fucking HUGE if tho

I didn't say nor was I implying that those are the only two options of the fight.

I am saying those are the two most likely scenarios, so it would be a good idea to bet one of the two for the better odds.

And I am saying that the scenarios aren't likely enough considering the odds you are getting them at.

Most likely scenario is not always a good bet.

Vitor is the better striker with KO power. It's a close one, but I think the smart money is on Vitor.

Odds are silly for this match Vitor is gonna clown Bisping. People are just fooled that Bisping won a round against a drained Sonnen.

All I know is 10 times out of 10 Vitor wins the first round. At least wins it, if not finishes Bisping in the first.

Fight lasts anytime past 5:00 Bisping wins 9 times out of 10.

Yes, these odds are actually factual.

Bisping wins this in my opinion.

Smart money? Don't gamble on anything that's not a big fat pitch down the center of the plate.

Back