• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping 10-7s the little mermaid again

Sherdog Helweenies will be in tears again, denying what is staring them in the face

At the start of his podcast, Bisping makes Ariel look an absolute fool again

I enjoy Bisping, but man he was not just wrong here - he was a weasel, and I lost a ton of respect for him.

And all the comments on the video are just roasting him for being a weasel.

I enjoy Bisping, but man he was not just wrong here - he was a weasel, and I lost a ton of respect for him.

And all the comments on the video are just roasting him for being a weasel.
You know whats truly fucked up?

Helwani helped Bisping secure the short notice fight vs Rockhold. Ariel knew Weidman was hurt before anyone else and the UFC was planning to make Rockhold/Jacare.
Ariel calls Bisping and tells him he should call Dana asap to get the fight. Bisping got the fight.

Bisping confirmed this in his book and Ariel confirmed it with more detail yesterday.

So yeah... Def a weasel.

Yes, being dropped, hammered with unanswered punches, and then choked out is an ass-kicking.
It was round 2 of a very even and competitive fight, GSP landed a hook that dropped Bisping and allowed for.GSP to get the choke.

In other words, Bisping got caught.

"Ass kicking" lol. Once again, cool story.

I cant stand Helwhiny but he was 100% correct about Bootlicking Bisping. Helwani 50-45'd him GSP style. Oh GSP choked him out nvmd.

It was round 2 of a very even and competitive fight, GSP landed a hook that dropped Bisping and allowed for.GSP to get the choke.

GSP had not fought in 4 years, and went up a weight class, and he did kick Bispings ass if you look at the stats.

You've forgotten all the punches and elbows Bisping ate before the choke.

Bisping was doing fine until he got his ass kicked.

Back