• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Bisping 10-7'd himself"

These poor fellas just don't get it. They just continue to let that pesky Ariel 10-7 their ass at every turn
He wouldn't 10- 7 then if they stayed out of the Internet death cage. Not that hard. I'm ok w them hating him..it's just they can't do nothing about it.

Just shut the fuck up.

He wouldn't 10- 7 then if they stayed out of the Internet death cage. Not that hard. I'm ok w them hating him..it's just they can't do nothing about it.

Just shut the fuck up.
Funny thing is every single one of these “beefs” was started by them. Then they try to save face by saying he’s taking it too seriously or wants attention. Embarrassing

I mean it's pretty spot on the way I think of it. Ariel's this one reporter who doesn't kowtow to them. There isn't anything wrong with that, so Bisping or any of these other guys have no basis to go after him much as they'd like to.

So he looks really stupid here and made a real shit fake apology in response to the backlash. Also to no one's surprise mollywhopper surmises that Ariel's source was Conor himself and shows a detailed look at the verbage Ariel used to that effect

Like Helwani doesn't have John Kavanagh on speed dial. People are just blindly hating without thinking logically.

To be as fair as possible to Bisping, I'd prostitute myself for what is probably a 7-figure commentator role.

UFC may be despised by a lot of former fighters, but they've been VERY good to Bisping. Some of his shilling is probably a genuine belief that he's been treated very well, and some of it is probably an effort to stay in their good graces.

But for Bisping's salary they could put a blow up doll of me on the UFC merch store right next to the hotdog brands and I'd still vehemently defend them.

Like Helwani doesn't have John Kavanagh on speed dial. People are just blindly hating without thinking logically.
Yeah but the thing is it had to come from them.

Ariel wouldn't have known anything was amiss.

What makes Bisping look so bad it the whole "It was just a joke" bit. Really a weasel move.

"It was just a prank bro!"

shy-embarrassed.gif

To be as fair as possible to Bisping, I'd prostitute myself for what is probably a 7-figure commentator role.

UFC may be despised by a lot of former fighters, but they've been VERY good to Bisping. Some of his shilling is probably a genuine belief that he's been treated very well, and some of it is probably an effort to stay in their good graces.

But for Bisping's salary they could put a blow up doll of me on the UFC merch store right next to the hotdog brands and I'd still vehemently defend them.
Of course we know his motivation...but he can't defend his actions. He looks like a damn fool.

Like schilling within the confines of a UFC card is one thing. This shit here...was better left unpacked.

I have been out of the loop from this drama, might check the video later, to see whats going on, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: HHJ
Back