• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

Hate it when we lose Heavies without knowing anything.

Still miss JohnnyBrabo to this day.

This thread is like a Ouija board,

People trying to conjure up spirits in here…

This is so sad. He was one of my favorite posters.

I know you guys want to be hopeful but he shared the timeline himself... 6 weeks and it's time to light a candle and pour one out. 2 months and you know for certain. It's been 7 weeks.

I hope I'm wrong but I know I would never go 7 weeks without posting if my heart were still beating.

Per your instructions, consider the candle lit and the 40 poured out, my friend. I will miss you @BisexualMMA

You were one of a kind.

Since nothing seems to be confirmed I won’t speculate because that’s the responsible thing to do.

But me and the other animal accounts of sherdog used ancient African blood magic to contact Oya, the Orisha of the ancestors. And we were able to speak with a gazelle in Nicaragua that confirmed it hasn’t seen him. So we can cross off Nicaragua on the “where in the world is @BisexualMMA map”

In all seriousness I hope the guy is doing well and he’s just taking a break

I hope smokes is dead aswell.

Damn, I didn’t even realize he stopped posting in October. I mean at least we don’t have any reason to suspect he’s passed away as his post history makes it appear that he simply decided to quit Sherdog, though that’s also somewhat sad as Cheese had been around Sherdog for probably a decade and was quite the character. For anyone to feel like they should leave to avoid harassment from his fellow Sherbrethren is rather depressing. I’m sorry to see him gone.

Memorable poster; I've enjoyed nothing but good interactions with him. I pray he's in a good place and that he is in some form of peace and comfort. Wishing the best for his loved ones and friends both offline and here at sherdog.

Friends. Please make the best of our relatively short time here. Tell your friends what you respect about them while they are around to hear the words. In this thread alone I respect each and every person who has shared love and encouraging words.

Memorable poster; I've enjoyed nothing but good interactions with him. I pray he's in a good place and that he is in some form of peace and comfort. Wishing the best for his loved ones and friends both offline and here at sherdog.

Friends. Please make the best of our relatively short time here. Tell your friends what you respect about them while they are around to hear the words. In this thread alone I respect each and every person who has shared love and encouraging words.
Sherdog is the best community on the internet.

Back