BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

I hope he's just taking a break. I've always appreciated his posts. I remember actually being a little excited to see him review a movie I had mentioned in one of his threads. Come back @BisexualMMA I need to know what you think of Eat the Rich (1987)

The only time in my life when I showed my iPhone screen with a funny thing on Sherdog I scrolled and there was a post by @BisexualMMA and the person I was showing the post to thought I was definitely ghey.

I remember once my girlfriend was asking me what I was looking at all the time when I would be browsing sherdog on my phone..

So I explained to her it was a sports forum, and showed her my phone. First thing she saw was @BisexualMMA and gave me a funny look. Pretty sure she thinks we're all a bunch of gays.

Oh how right she is.

Anyways, I hope he turns up. Always liked the guy. Sucks to hear he's having health problems.

The man does have an incriminating name. My wife already thinks the BJJ I train is gay. One time she came over to ask me something while I was reading one of the Cobra Kai threads. I gave her a quick answer and she was like "OK sorry, I'll let you get back to your virtual friend... um... Bisexual MMA." I explained that we were talking about karate.

<YeahOKJen>

Last edited:
Nope, sniper is no where to be found

That sucks. Hopefully it’s simply because he just wanted to walk away on his own terms.. but you never know. I heard he partied pretty hard irl.

Same goes for @Cherdawg.. great poster but he was a mad man on his bike so who knows.. hopefully he’s out there somewhere alive and well wearing his best white pants living his best life..

*Clinks glass….

@BisexualMMA

Looking back at @BisexualMMA ’s list of who to give a shout out if he was gone for good I realize I missed two people, @HUGHPHUG and @ufcfan4

I’m very upset to read this, man. I absolutely did notice his absence in the Rate and Discuss Movies thread but just figured he’d stepped away for a bit.

I’m hoping for the best but obviously this is very concerning.

Great guy- always respectful and with a good sense of humor, too. and he has been an integral aspect of why that aforementioned thread is my favorite one on this forum.

That sucks. Hopefully it’s simply because he just wanted to walk away on his own terms.. but you never know. I heard he partied pretty hard irl.

Same goes for @Cherdawg.. great poster but he was a mad man on his bike so who knows.. hopefully he’s out there somewhere alive and well wearing his best white pants living his best life..

*Clinks glass….

@BisexualMMA
Or revving his rotary engine. That was him right?

I sincerely hope @BisexualMMA is ok, he really shines around here.
Not only does he have an unlimited knowledge of movies, but he has a real laid back way of handling communication.

You better be ok sir, or we're gonna have to find you for a giant Sherdog group...and you don't want that sir lol.

Seriously though...it sucks reading all of this and now I'm fuckin depressed 😔

He's a sweet guy. What little behind the scenes insights I might have, whenever he might've needed to deal with something via me over the years, it was always nice well intentioned type stuff.

In front of the scenes, we all know what he is. Super knowledgeable friendly movie nerd, with a sense of humor, & a bunch of good movie suggestions.

If he did check out, then that's a damn shame, he left us way too early. Nice people like that should live to 100. My condolences to his Loved ones.

If he is ok though, then hopefully he does come back soon.

Personally, I'm gonna choose to be an optimist, and especially in light of the facts... He disappears, & Steve Buscemi gets punched out in the streets of NY & is recovering somewhere, both around the same time. Coincidence? No. The evidence is right there in front of us, & the conclusion is obvious: @BisexualMMA is Steve Buscemi

Get well soon Bi Steve

He's a sweet guy. What little behind the scenes insights I might have, whenever he might've needed to deal with something via me over the years, it was always nice well intentioned type stuff.

In front of the scenes, we all know what he is. Super knowledgeable friendly movie nerd, with a sense of humor, & a bunch of good movie suggestions.

If he did check out, then that's a damn shame, he left us way too early. Nice people like that should live to 100. My condolences to his Loved ones.

If he is ok though, then hopefully he does come back soon.

Personally, I'm gonna choose to be an optimist, and especially in light of the facts... He disappears, & Steve Buscemi gets punched out in the streets of NY & is recovering somewhere, both around the same time. Coincidence? No. The evidence is right there in front of us, & the conclusion is obvious: @BisexualMMA is Steve Buscemi

Get well soon Bi Steve

1716386993317.gif1716386993317.gif

@BisexualMMA

^This is why @BisexualMMA wont post here anymore.. they fucked up image posting during the last update..

Back