BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

Looking through his post history his last movie review in that thread was an Anthony Hopkins movie called World’s Fastest Indian which he gave a 6.9/10. Might have to check it out some day in his memory.

A 6.9 on his scale is like a 9 on everyone elses.

And I think it is free on YouTube last I checked. I need to watch it too

Looking through his post history his last movie review in that thread was an Anthony Hopkins movie called World’s Fastest Indian which he gave a 6.9/10. Might have to check it out some day in his memory.

Hopefully you can check it out so that you can chat with him about it when he gets back. fingers crossed.

(extra point if your review is that it is the worst POS movie you have ever seen and you can't imagine the utter stupidity of anybody who would like it. you know, Sherdog rhetoric. ;) )

Last edited:
This is the first time hearing that bisexualmma has health issues.

We have interacted on these boards for years and he never mentioned being unhealthy.

Perhaps wishful thinking, but unless it was sudden, he would say something to the group.

bisexualmma has gone on hiatus before and returned.

If he did rise up into the ether, it would be a devastating loss to these boards.

He is only poster who has that eye for detail.

The only time in my life when I showed my iPhone screen with a funny thing on Sherdog I scrolled and there was a post by @BisexualMMA and the person I was showing the post to thought I was definitely ghey.

Speaking of definitely ghey, saw another long lost Sherdogger today

iHIKaez.jpeg

Dont want to jump to any conclusions. Like most have said, he's a top tier poster. Someone probably has to have a real life connection to him, yeah?

Looking forward to his return.

I remember once my girlfriend was asking me what I was looking at all the time when I would be browsing sherdog on my phone..

So I explained to her it was a sports forum, and showed her my phone. First thing she saw was @BisexualMMA and gave me a funny look. Pretty sure she thinks we're all a bunch of gays.

Oh how right she is.

Anyways, I hope he turns up. Always liked the guy. Sucks to hear he's having health problems.

Hope this isn't true. Losing @Gregolian was rough. At least we didn't have to speculate there, but I'm not sure that made it any easier. Same with @bigwaverider

I'll cheers to @BisexualMMA health tonight when I crack a cold one with dinner. Hopefully he comes back, and this is a false alarm.

Back