Bisexual or Gay Batman?

What about a Batman that can’t stop jacking off?
<TheWire1>

I'm old school I guess. I can't stand making established characters something different for the sake of diversity. I would rather new characters and I would support them if it wasn't obviously just for diversity's sake. A good character is a good character. Batman was never gay. Bond is a womanizing white Brit. Superman always loved Lois Lane and Spiderman always loved MJ. But f you want a new Green Lantern, plenty of options there.
Are you honestly trying to sell the idea that these dudes are straight?

bat_lead_4.jpg

batman-costumes-cover.jpg

batman-and-robin-movie-01-1003703.jpg

MSDBAFO_EC031.jpg

The Batman legacy is largely just an unrequited gay love story between Batman and an insane clown.
Back when IMDb had a comment section, there was a thread that was about Batman the Animated series.

The writers created Harley Quinn for the show.

When exploring Joker, they saw a thin guy that dressed well and was obsessed with Batman.

The writers felt it was like the episode of Seinfeld where people assumed he was gay because he was thin, dressed well, and always hung out with George.

So, Harley Quinn was created to give Joker a love interest.

im cool with homoerotic undertones but i want the main focus to be on crimefighting and beating villains not love and romance for sexual reasons

That one where he nailed Chris O'Donnell for sure.

Jesus... don't give them ideas.

If people want gay/trans/black/anything else characters then write characters that way and let the characters stand on their own merit... don't fuck with the characters that people have grown up with and love to fulfill your political ideology.

It's almost like these idiots have acknowledged that they have zero bloody talent and know that no-one would watch or read their ideology based bullshit so they just fuck with the previous work of others instead.
This is not how it fucking works you conservative cunt.

These characters are invented and interpretated over and over again, has been and will be.

Rightfully so. They are just a projection and playground of different writers in different era.

Youre favorite version is just that and has not much in common with your grandfathers version or the version of your kids.

If you dont like it, become a writer yourself and try to implement your version...

But im sure noone will be interested in your yesteryears take of an old, bitter man, busy posturing up on a karate forum, screaming at a world he doesnt understand anymore.

<{outtahere}>

This is not how it fucking works you conservative cunt.

These characters are invented and interpretated over and over again, has been and will be.

Rightfully so. They are just a projection and playground of different writers in different era.

Youre favorite version is just that and has not much in common with your grandfathers version or the version of your kids.

If you dont like it, become a writer yourself and try to implement your version...

But im sure noone will be interested in your yesteryears take of an old, bitter man, busy posturing up on a karate forum, screaming at a world he doesnt understand anymore.

<{outtahere}>

"This is not how it fucking works you conservative cunt."

Ok if that's where you want to take it... fine, you can kiss my ass you whiny little bitch. This is EXACTLY how it works.

These are characters that have been around for a VERY long time. As much as you may not like it, they are shock, horror... straight white men.

If you want gay, black, trans, midget lesbians... write your own fucking characters and let them stand on their own merit rather than trying to co-opt the work of others because you're a lazy talentless hack and know that when not stealing the work of others your ideological based bullshit would be rejected by nearly everyone.

We all know if they were rewriting gay characters as straight, black characters as white or females as males you'd be losing your fucking mind. It only ever goes in one direction for you clueless, hypocritical assholes.

Last edited:
"This is not how it fucking works you conservative cunt."

Ok if that's where you want to take it... fine, you can kiss my ass you whiny little bitch. This is EXACTLY how it works.

These are characters that have been around for a VERY long time. As much as you may not like it, they are shock, horror... straight white men.

If you want gay, black, trans, midget lesbians... write your own fucking characters and let them stand on their own merit rather than trying to co-opt the work of others because you're a lazy talentless hack and know that when not stealing the work of others your ideological based bullshit would be rejected by nearly everyone.

We all know if they were rewriting gay characters as straight, black characters as white or females as males you'd be losing your fucking mind. It only ever goes in one direction for you clueless, hypocritical assholes.
You dont understand a single thing. The writers can do whatever they want. Like it or not.

It was the same thousands of years ago with stories like the odyssee and it will stay that way.

Grown up man being afraid of gay batman and changing Interpretations of free source Material.

Im dying.
<36>

You dont understand a single thing. The writers can do whatever they want. Like it or not.

It was the same thousands of years ago with stories like the odyssee and it will stay that way.

Grown up man being afraid of gay batman and changing Interpretations of free source Material.

Im dying.
<36>

Oh nice, your "rebuttal" is you're stupid... you don't know anything...

The Odyssey? Oh yeah, because Odysseus has constantly been "reinterpreted" as something other than a straight, Greek man over and over... you know such as??? Yeah, moron.

Being against lazy idiots attempting to rewrite established characters to fit their political ideology doesn't make me "afraid" of anything you imbecile.

Oh nice, your "rebuttal" is you're stupid... you don't know anything...

The Odyssey? Oh yeah, because Odysseus has constantly been "reinterpreted" as something other than a straight, Greek man over and over... you know such as??? Yeah, moron.

Being against lazy idiots attempting to rewrite established characters to fit their political ideology doesn't make me "afraid" of anything you imbecile.
Oh it does. You are raging. Why's that?!

Established characters...

Im suprised you can even breath. Theres literally no difference between making Robin a 50s sonlike, good mannered Robin on contrast to newer Version and batman from straight
to being gay.

Its just a character trait but you are immediatly crying about it cause bad gays and then try to cover up by saying "established" character.

Youre a joke whos taking shit way too serious. Thats very funny.

Oh it does. You are raging. Why's that?!

Established characters...

Im suprised you can even breath. Theres literally no difference between making Robin a 50s sonlike, good mannered Robin on contrast to newer Version and batman from straight
to being gay.

Its just a character trait but you are immediatly crying about it cause bad gays and then try to cover up by saying "established" character.

Youre a joke whos taking shit way too serious. Thats very funny.

Raging? Well it shows that you don't know even the first thing about me. You came in swearing at me and being an insulting twat from your first post and you somehow think it's me who is raging?

You want characters from any particular group, write your own and if they're any good then people will want to watch... of course, the types that are supportive of just ideologically co-opting existing characters know that they don't actually have the talent to do this.

Yeah, re-writing the sexuality of a character thats been around for what 70 years... longer? To match your political ideology Is just a "personality trait" right... It's lazy, idiotic and you'd be losing your mind if it was done the other way around and you very well know it.

That said, hes got a kid with Talia Al Gul in one universe, always banged catwoman...in the killing joke for some reason they made him bang bat girl. banged harly quinn in another series
That was only in the animated movie and they got skewered for that. Bruce Timm is hardcore for Bruce/Barbara. Does it in every project and every timeline. He even had her get pregnant with his kid and miscarry while still kinda in a thing with Dick Grayson. This was in Batman Adventures, geared toward the younger audiences.

Fuck that. #teamdickandbabs

I'd be upset.
If you want gay characters, make gay characters. It feels artificial when you take already established characters, and make them something else just to hit the check boxes on a Social Justice list.

I'm mixed, I wouldn't mind seeing some Asian leads in non Kung fu related movies for a change, but I'd be mad if they took, say, Captain America, and made him Asian as opposed to actually making a character. That level of pandering feels demeaning and lazy.

Raging? Well it shows that you don't know even the first thing about me. You came in swearing at me and being an insulting twat from your first post and you somehow think it's me who is raging?

You want characters from any particular group, write your own and if they're any good then people will want to watch... of course, the types that are supportive of just ideologically co-opting existing characters know that they don't actually have the talent to do this.

Yeah, re-writing the sexuality of a character thats been around for what 70 years... longer? To match your political ideology Is just a "personality trait" right... It's lazy, idiotic and you'd be losing your mind if it was done the other way around and you very well know it.

I'm in this camp. It's mostly just lazy.

When they restructured the DCU and made Earth-3 (or whatever) Alan Scott gay. It seems more like they wanted to be able say "We've got a gay Green Lantern," than tell any type of story. Stories like Obsidian (Alan Scott's son) coming out which predated that shit by like 20 years and was really well written.

I'm in this camp. It's mostly just lazy.

When they restructured the DCU and made Earth-3 (or whatever) Alan Scott gay. It seems more like they wanted to be able say "We've got a gay Green Lantern," than tell any type of story. Stories like Obsidian (Alan Scott's son) coming out which predated that shit by like 20 years and was really well written.

Yeah but that's not how it works. If you think it's lazy ideologically driven garbage, written by talentless hacks that can't come up with their own characters then you must be raging and afraid of something... apparently :rolleyes:

Back