Birth Control Pill vs Cell Phone vs. Internet - Which is the most important invention? (Semi-Finals)

Out of these 3, which is the most important invention?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a continuation to these threads.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-which-3-is-the-most-important.4308083/page-2

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...invention-semi-finals.4308214/#post-172015330

5HVTG774DVH55BCKA42SS6NJZA

vs.
s-l1200.webp

vs.
Internet-of-Things-IoT-1280px.jpg

surprised internet and cell phone were in the same side of the bracket. they were my clear 1 and distant 2.

Though I have mixed feelings about the Net
It gave us some great things and destroyed others that makes me hate it a little bit.

To paraphrase the Bible the internet giveth and internet taketh away.

Last edited:
as much as I hate it sometimes, the internet without a doubt.

where else can people who don't know each and will never meet IRL get angry enough to spew hateful shit and still feel terrible?

The internet is great, but evil at the same time.

Ain’t no evil with a cell phone without internet.

surprised internet and cell phone were in the same side of the bracket. they were my clear 1 and distant 2.

I think the reason cell phone can't win is cell phones are really just mini computers and are seldom used for their original purpose.

I think the reason cell phone can't win is cell phones are really just mini computers and are seldom used for their original purpose.
To me those 2 work in conjuction. The biggest Library imagineable, and the hall pass to get there whenever you want.

Lol at the poll results. That's pretty strong insight into the demographics of Sherdog.

I'm a hell of a lot more thankful the birth control pill exists than the internet or the cell phone.

Internet by a light year.

I could live without birth control and cell phones.

If you change birth control to condoms, now we got a debate on our...... hands.

Back