Movies Arnold Schwarzenegger or Jack Nicholson - Who's the most charismatic actor? (The Finals)

Who's the most charismatic actor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to these threads.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-is-the-most-charismatic-actor.4314178/

First Sem-Finals
Second Semi-Finals

dd1a2480027412098c05cd3c6fd10f7d.gif

jack-nicholson-icegif.gif

They're both pretty good salesmen. Close one but I'll give the nod to Jack since he'd probably appeal to a wider clientele.

Arnold is a bit of a weird one, because he's an Austrian bodybuilder who is wooden as fuck, but he's made it work to the point where not only his looks, but his personality are iconic on their own. Everyone can try an Arnie impression.

I'd say Jack though, on pure acting.

Neither. I am unsure how it even came down to these two.
Yeah.

I've never met either of these guys, so I have no idea how to judge their personality.

I would assume that the most charismatic actor is probably someone that everyone seems to want to work with, especially on long shoots.

The most charismatic actor is probably someone that has a ton of IMDb credits, but was never a real lead actor in anything

Jack is clearly the more talented actor but that's not the question being presented here. The question is who's the more charismatic of the two actors. And while both of them are very charismatic, Arnold is like charisma on steroids(pun intended). Do I think that Arnold could star in a movie like The Shining, The Departed or A Few Good Men? No, obviously not. But when Arnold is on screen he's always what people are watching.

Arnold's most recognizable role was literally him playing an emotionless robot.

Jack Nicholson isn't very good looking and doesn't have muscles or anything that physically stands out, so any attention he gets could only be from charisma.

Back