Billy Joe Saunders returns tonight

What age was Vlad again?

And how old was Ortiz? Who has he beaten? What titles has he ever held? That is the only really decent fighter wilder has beat yet there still question marks over his good he is.

There’s no fcking doubt that wlad is a far better fighter than Ortiz, unless your biased or stupid. He’s also beaten Parker, Whyte and povetkin. All at least on par with the Ortiz win

You’re embarrassing yourself pal because most in the boxing section know their shit

Last edited:
Does this set up Canelo vs. BJS at SMW??? I hope so.

Saunders isn’t going to fight canelo. He’ll hold this belt hostage for as long as possible imo.
Would happily see a eubank rematch. Callum smith knocking him out would be my choice of opponent

It just showed how bad AJ really is. Klit looking good, only against an overhyped bodybuilder
Nah that's just not doing justice to Wlads legacy. The man came out on fire, he hasn't fought like that in a long time. That was the best version we've seen of Wlad in years.

Meh Warren wouldn't give a direct answer when asked about the prospect of making a GGG fight. He stated that he thought BJS could beat him and Canelo but he wasn't saying this is the fight we want. I would love to see Golovkin knock him out but I see BJS lasting a while with his defensive movement making it hard for GGG to land the big shot.

Meh Warren wouldn't give a direct answer when asked about the prospect of making a GGG fight. He stated that he thought BJS could beat him and Canelo but he wasn't saying this is the fight we want. I would love to see Golovkin knock him out but I see BJS lasting a while with his defensive movement making it hard for GGG to land the big shot.
He won’t give a direct answer because the fight isn’t happening in the UK like they want it or if it was, it’d happen with VADA testing attached to it which BJS doesn’t want after his last experience with it.

He won’t give a direct answer because the fight isn’t happening in the UK like they want it or if it was, it’d happen with VADA testing attached to it which BJS doesn’t want after his last experience with it.
You could be right but surely even BJS isn't stupid enough to get caught using for a second time?

You could be right but surely even BJS isn't stupid enough to get caught using for a second time?
Have you heard him talk? I’m sure he’s not even aware of what he does, he’s in his own world

His performances always reflect the level of opposition he's up against.

His performances always reflect the level of opposition he's up against.
For BJS not to stop his last opponent is pathetic. Just shows that he really does NOT care about entertaining the fans. I will never pay to see him pillow fight.

For BJS not to stop his last opponent is pathetic. Just shows that he really does NOT care about entertaining the fans. I will never pay to see him pillow fight.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same. Went to see him fight Akavov in 2016 and he stunk the place out.

I don't think Golovkin or Canelo are going to be losing any sleep over that performance.

Nah that's just not doing justice to Wlads legacy. The man came out on fire, he hasn't fought like that in a long time. That was the best version we've seen of Wlad in years.
Wlad wanted it that night. A real example of an old lion turning back the clock for one last great performance. The perfect way to go out.

Wlad wanted it that night. A real example of an old lion turning back the clock for one last great performance. The perfect way to go out.
Yeah I was really happy for Wlad. It made me realise once again what a real talent he was that even at that age he still had that ability.

Back