Billionaires for Hillary

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Wait, the billionaires actually like Hillary? Shouldn’t this have a lot of the left-wing crowd rushing to support Trump or third party?

See, there was this guy named Bernie...

It's been fairly known fact for a while that Hillary is a corporate shill.

So Bloomberg, Mark Cuban (lol), and now Buffett have stumped for Hillary. What do you think of these job creators supporting the opposition of the candidate who wants to give them huge tax cuts?

Clearly easily duped idiots voting against their own interests, right?

It's lobbying. You can give six figures to the DNC but then they will turn around and put in place policies that will make your industry billions of dollars, at the expense of normal taxpayers and the environment. It's an investment, they're not giving that money out of the goodness of their hearts. They put their money in Hillary because they feel confident she's a proven product, she'll deliver.

Billionaires (except for trump the candidate) are always for open borders and she promises big increases in immigration while he wants less.

Is anyone really surprised that nurse bloomberg and buffet want the Democrat? Plus you have Koch not supporting trump and Soros and Steyer and Zuckerberg and Haim Saban

Is this a knock as Jack for being consistent?
Jack has been on this forum longer than me, consistency is alright with me when it comes to logic.

If only it were logical consistency that he's displaying... Consistency is my issue with him. Jack has consistently ignored left wing positions I adopt, dubbing them as unimportant, and refers to me as a right winger. He's generally a no-show whenever I'm talking about unions, abortions, gun registration, socialized medicine, among other apparently unimportant left-oriented issues, but then he rushes into threads like this, declares me a right winger, announces that I never say bad things about the right, and gives me a big speech about tribalism. Hell, the last time he came in with one of his two-line "Oh, isn't that your usual routine?" claiming that I routinely came in and showed bias in some form or another, so I challenged him to find quotes backing up his baseless claim. Go figure, no quotes provided.

So yeah, I guess when all is said and done his consistency is my issue. He seems to have a consistent need to shove people into little left/right boxes, which in this case he's consistently wrong about, and I strongly suspect he's consistently letting his own bias dictate his position on it.

Meh, think what you will, but this guy gets it wrong pretty hard sometimes, and his response seems to be doubling down on his error rather than owning up to it.

Back