Billionaires for Hillary

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

So Bloomberg, Mark Cuban (lol), and now Buffett have stumped for Hillary. What do you think of these job creators supporting the opposition of the candidate who wants to give them huge tax cuts?

So Bloomberg, Mark Cuban (lol), and now Buffett have stumped for Hillary. What do you think of these job creators supporting the opposition of the candidate who wants to give them huge tax cuts?

They are sane people.

Even people who don't typically vote for Democrats realize what a nut Trump is.

That Hillary will not be pursuing tax hikes on cap gains, will not try to end new trade and will not try to regulate anything that top echelon investors profit from. She'll just talk about it.

Even people who don't typically vote for Democrats realize what a nut Trump is.
forgive me if I remember incorrectly, I usually try to remember people by their avs but when I am using my phone I can't see avs. What is your political leaning? For some reason I thought you were right leaning?

Wait, the billionaires actually like Hillary? Shouldn’t this have a lot of the left-wing crowd rushing to support Trump or third party?

They are supporting the safe choice for them. Hilary Clinton represents the status quo while Donald Trump is a complete wild card, as well as being politically ignorant.

forgive me if I remember incorrectly, I usually try to remember people by their avs but when I am using my phone I can't see avs. What is your political leaning? For some reason I thought you were right leaning?
Pretty squarely in the middle.
Some left policies, some right policies. Socially pretty conservative.

I have the same issue, I post by cell, never see avatars, so it's hard for me to recall who is into what.
Probably best.

Wait, the billionaires actually like Hillary? Shouldn’t this have a lot of the left-wing crowd rushing to support Trump or third party?
No, they detest her.
But some apparently see Trump as a worse choice.
I agree.

Pretty squarely in the middle.
Some left policies, some right policies. Socially pretty conservative.

I have the same issue, I post by cell, never see avatars, so it's hard for me to recall who is into what.
Probably best.
I notice a similar trend in this election. I am center-right but find myself kind of frustrated this election cycle. I have been getting called a lefty on this forum a few times which is very new for me. Your post is bang on. My mom is voting dem and has never voted dem in her life. If i lived in the states, I would likely be voting dem this time around and have never voted for a lefty.

How stupid do you think "the left-wing crowd" is?

I notice a similar trend in this election. I am center-right but find myself kind of frustrated this election cycle. I have been getting called a lefty on this forum a few times which is very new for me. Your post is bang on. My mom is voting dem and has never voted dem in her life. If i lived in the states, I would likely be voting dem this time around and have never voted for a lefty.
Whichever candidate you support, this is surely the bat-shit craziest election I've ever seen.
Wild times.
I think most people will be voting for the person they think will fuck up the least.

Personally I'd like to take the extremes of both parties and shove em out the airlock.

To me, it's not about ideological extremism as much as tactical extremism and personal buttheadedness. Basically, people who don't realize that thinking you're right doesn't excuse assholery.

We can't all be as bipartisan as yourself.

Huh? Unlike ehtheist, I'm honest about my preferences. Honesty and objectivity are very, very important; bipartisanship, or a presumption of constant equivalence, runs counter to them.

Last edited:
Back