Billionaire Trump Supporter Peter Thiel Invests In Vampire Research To Live Forever :)

Difference is Hillary and her billionaire friends dedicate their blood sacrifices to Lucifer. They count as charitable donations. Tax deductible
lol or Molech as it were...

Fun Fact: if vampires were real they would need at least 3 liters of blood a day just to get by. That would be like at least 1 human a day to feed on I guess, so 356 humans to drain in 1 year, that would be such a majestic hassle.

How is this arbitrary number about undead biology even reached?

3 liters of blood = approximately 2000 calories.

But its silly to assume a vampire has the same caloric requirement as a human. For one, they are cold blooded and non aerobic.

When America is great again, we will all want to live forever.....

I knew sooner or later some super rich guy would make himself a cyborg to live longer than normal. Just hope the machinery doesn't rely on Microsoft operating system.

Fun Fact: if vampires were real they would need at least 3 liters of blood a day just to get by. That would be like at least 1 human a day to feed on I guess, so 356 humans to drain in 1 year, that would be such a majestic hassle.

Fun fact: There are 365 days in a year.

Well, by calculating the amount of nutrients they would need to absorb from the blood, that is assuming they would still need nutrients like humans do in their vampire status, which I doubt.

Liam Neeson did this but got derailed

Back