Billionaire Trump Supporter Peter Thiel Invests In Vampire Research To Live Forever :)

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
GettyImages-578544652.jpg

Billionaire Trump supporter Peter Thiel interest in parabiosis research or using blood from young people "IE younger then 20 years old to reverse aging". I posted a thread about this creepy science a few years ago on Sherdog. I also posted a story about a member of the wealthy family having killed possibly 100's of people to retain her looks.

She reported lived for over a hundred years and retained much of her looks for well past 60 years. It where supposedly the concept of vampires and the story of Dracula came about apparently. Well it seems Billionaire Peter Thiel who is devoting millions and millions into the research of parabiosis is really interested in this science so is researchers in China and Russia. I also posted that this science was going to quickly become heavily financed by Silicon Valley billionaires who want to live forever.

http://sfist.com/2016/08/01/billionaire_trump_supporter_peter_t.php

EDIT:She lived for only 54 years.

Last edited:
If there's anything to this theory, the world will look like this within 30 years.

the-matrix-pods.jpg

He already looks like a fucking vampire.

People with clean shaven eyebrows can't be trusted.

are we pretending that the money maniacs that back Hilary are not into this sort of thing and worse? lol

Dude, Elizabeth Bathory lived until she was 54 - the last few of those in prison. It's a good enough story with just the facts that it don't need embellshing with another fifty years and miraculous youth.

Sounds similar to Stem Cells, depending on where they're harvested from.

Fun Fact: if vampires were real they would need at least 3 liters of blood a day just to get by. That would be like at least 1 human a day to feed on I guess, so 356 humans to drain in 1 year, that would be such a majestic hassle.

I can see from his picture and his behavior, he is going to turn into Willem Dafoe.

She only lived to 54 apparently.
Sorry my mistake I just remembered it was gruesome story. She believed she was going to live forever.

It's a cover for a tax write off. He's clearly already a Vampire.

are we pretending that the money maniacs that back Hilary are not into this sort of thing and worse? lol

Difference is Hillary and her billionaire friends dedicate their blood sacrifices to Lucifer. They count as charitable donations. Tax deductible

Sorry my mistake I just remembered it was gruesome story. She believed she was going to live forever.

Didn't pan out exactly but at least she got a hobby out of it

If there's anything to this theory, the world will look like this within 30 years.

the-matrix-pods.jpg
It already does which is why we've recently started to discover that were living in a simulation

Back