Elections Bill introduced in FL senate to disband political parties that have officially supported Slavery

Your big checkmate is that only 9 out of the top 10 most violent cities are democrat strongholds? BTW, Springfield doesn't have a republican mayor. They haven't had a republican or democrat mayor in over 70 years. That's 9 democrat cities and one with no party affiliation, and somehow in your head that equals "take that, republicans"?

{<jordan}
<{anton}>

Predominantly white (87.6%) Republican City (60% voted for Trump) with under 200,000 people makes top 10 list of most dangerous cities in America. "But violence is a Democrat proplem."
Strange way to highlight that 9/10 aren't republican.

Strange way to highlight that 9/10 aren't republican.

Cash me out, how bout statistics

I actually truly don’t know how a thread that clearly outlined a goal introduced by a state senator to debcounce political parties promoting slavery has turned into this.

now we talking about current crime i cities? This is deflection defense in defense hormone injections

like come on, you all can do better and have and honest convo ad to both what political parties have supported slavery AND which support rampant crime

please just try to be reasonable as this is a respected forum, plzkthz

I wonder how many of the conservatives who vote for this bill would oppose a bill condemning white supremacy?

I feel like you might have to offer a quite precise definition to make such a bill basically not ban civilization as we know it:

white-supremacy-visual-1.jpg

Is coffee racist? How drinking coffee perpetuates white supremacy - AFRU

The White Supremacist Origins of Exercise in the U.S. | Time

White Supremacy and Gardening - Realistic Gardening

African American History Museum's website says being on time is a marker of 'whiteness' | Washington Examiner

The Weird Connection Between Smiling and Racism -- Science of Us (thecut.com)

White Supremacy And Animal Rights | Ravishly

Ivy League librarian says libraries reinforce white supremacy – The Hill

Just to touch on the tiniest tip of this continent sized ice berg. In a world where this guy is the face of white supremacy:

DkDpWkTUcAEIgF5.jpg

If you ban white supremacy you won't have much left.

lowmantrashcan is the perfect example of a modern progressive. They think NOT judging someone by their skin color is bigotry.

@Lowmanproblems do you hand out bans based on bribery and corruption?

if so, i got 5 bucks with your name on it. ten if you'll toss out the cottage cheese as well.

Both parties currently support slavery over seas and turn a blind eye to domestic slavery, plus we still give people in private prisons jobs, so I don't see how that isn't slavery. So get rid of them both. Great! Love it.

So what would the alternative be after the democratic party was disbanded?
The incompetent party that let 9/11 happen?

Somehow not surprised that all the posters who clutch their pearls at cancel culture and pretend to care about free speech are chuckling at the idea of one of the largest states in the union introducing a bill to ban the opposition party.

Somehow not surprised that all the posters who clutch their pearls at cancel culture and pretend to care about free speech are chuckling at the idea of one of the largest states in the union introducing a bill to ban the opposition party.
The Democrat party isn't a protected class though.
<{vega}>

Well the issue for reactionaries is less about opposition to banning things and more about a deep seeded entitlement to be the one in charge of the banning

Well the issue for reactionaries is less about opposition to banning things and more about a deep seeded entitlement to be the one in charge of the banning
Yeah of course and now that they have a stranglehold on Florida politics we're seeing that manifest.

mayhaps, but what about NY and CA where the majority of people live?

what a abkut all the democrat efforts in these areas and the national school board association and such. Please provide an official statement as to why NY andCA so bad, the two biggest states.

trunl had said his reasons and the reason is school boards are corrupt. Seems reasonable. Sorry you cry cause trump is blessed. Waaa
Everyone is corrupt and Trump is blessed.

Everyone is corrupt and Trump is blessed.

meow this post completely addresses the subject you were interjecting yourself into and shows how your side/point is correct.

typical @LangfordBarrow deflection post lmaoooo <45><45><45>

I won’t address anything you said, but will still do a “but trump”. You all so beautiful

Back