Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson is going to have a new show on, wait for it..... Russian State television.
Tucker got radicalized by the Russian supermarkets having bread. Wonders of civilization we Americans can only dream of:

file-20240221-18-sh4e18.png

There's been no doubt it's him since he started posting in here. His posting style is too distinctive. Hopefully he realizes that and toes the line because I'm sure the mods have him on a short leash.
He’s making fools of the mods

prosecution has no rebuttal witnesses to introduce, so its heading to closing arguments

jury is leaving, they will be back on tuesday to hear closing arguments. there's no more court until then. why do they need all this extra time? why not just get to this shit on thursday and have the jury start deliberating for the weekend? whats the holdup here?
I think Monday is a Holiday...

'Are you staring me down?': Fiery moment between judge, defense witness in Trump hush money trial
"If you don't like my ruling, you don't say 'Jeez,' you don't say 'Strike it.'

In a fiery moment in court on Monday, Judge Juan Merchan reprimanded a key defense witness testifying in former President Donald Trump's hush money trial.

Robert Costello -- an attorney and longtime Trump ally -- took the stand Monday afternoon to testify about a meeting he had with Michael Cohen in April 2018 after the FBI raided Cohen's home and office.

As Merchan sustained a string of objections by the prosecution on procedural matters, Costello could be heard sighing loudly and uttering the words "ridiculous" or "jeez" from the witness stand. Less than 15 minutes into Costello's testimony, the typically even-tempered judge appeared fed up with Costello’s behavior and sent the jury out of the courtroom."

This judge is bias his daughter is making money on Trump in prison shirts.

Lashing out at a witness shows this case is falling apart and mainstream people media such as Fareed Sakaria saying this case wouldn't have been brought against anyone who's name wasn't Trump.

It’s pretty clear he’s not being committed of any felony charges here. We all see that, right?

no not at all. it's not like he signed the checks to michael cohen or anything like that.

if the rapey orange bible salesman would have just paid that playboy model and that whore from the gangbang videos out of his own pocket, none of this shit would be happening. or better yet, maybe the devoted christian family man shouldn't have gone around putting his pecker in other things that were not his wife.

Last edited:
no not at all. it's not like he signed the checks to michael cohen or anything like that.

if the rapey orange bible salesman would have just paid that playboy model and that whore from the gangbang videos out of his own pocket, none of this shit would be happening. or better yet, maybe the devoted christian family man shouldn't have gone around putting his pecker in other things that were not his wife.
Hey — I’m with you that he’s a shitbag, I just don’t see a felony crime here.

I think Monday is a Holiday...

molestini cheetolini never took a holiday when he was out there raping women in department stores and raw dogging two-bit whores from the gangbang videos so why should the jury?

the jurors should be lucky that they weren't stuck inside of a courtroom every single day and then sequestered together in a hotel room every single night and denied contact from the outside world while all of this is going on. they've had all kinds of time away from that courtroom to turn on their tv and sit around watching toddler trump put on his full display of perpetual victimhood outside of the courtroom and watch his fellow bootlickers bootlicking.

i'm sure they were treated with all kinds of perks. probably didn't even have to pay for their own lunches and dinners either. these motherfuckers were given the juan merchan privilege. they should be writing thank you letters to the honorable judge merchan for accomodating them after they convict this sorry ass sack of shit.

Last edited:
Back