• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bill Cosby sentenced - 3-10 years in state prison

Were Cosby's witnesses put under oath before the trial was convened?

You seem to have a fixation on the belief that I think Cosby is either innocent, or wrongfully convicted, and I honestly have no desire to try and dissuade such a braindead opinion that I explicitly stated wasn't the case.

But hey, that's on you.

You asked what the difference was between the evidence in Kavanaugh's and Cosby's case.

And it's basically everything at this point in time.

Hopefully Dr. Cosby goes from Hey hey hey!! to Hey! Hey!!! HEEEEYYYY!!!! HEY!! My puddin hole!!!!

Eh.. pretty good sentence. I mean... he's 81 and blind.

In three years, he'll be dead...

... or 84 and blind.

I really thought he might get something laughable like 6 months and then house arrest.
He basically got away with it. Raped women all his life and got locked up at 81.
It's interesting how many famous people are getting exposed as rapists these days. It almost gives credence to some conspiracy theories.

You asked what the difference was between the evidence in Kavanaugh's and Cosby's case.

And it's basically everything at this point in time.

Imagine being so daft that you can't even post a simple question right.

I asked what evidence Cosby had that Kavanaugh doesn't. Cosby has accusers, Kavanaugh has accusers. Cosby has a deposition, Kavanaugh has lies in front of Congress.

Reading is fundamental.

Ee29ryi.gif

He basically got away with it. Raped women all his life and got locked up at 81.
It's interesting how many famous people are getting exposed as rapists these days. It almost gives credence to some conspiracy theories.

Atleast he will go to his grave knowing that his legacy is in ruins, and that he will go down as a rapist.

There were probably a bunch of other "Bill Cosby's" who we will never know about, who may today be hailed as "legends" or stand-up guys.

Imagine being so daft that you can't even post a simple question right.

I asked what evidence Cosby had that Kavanaugh doesn't. Cosby has accusers, Kavanaugh has accusers. Cosby has a deposition, Kavanaugh has lies in front of Congress.

Reading is fundamental.

Ee29ryi.gif

Cosby had over 50 accusers over a period of 10+ years who were interviewed by law enforcement and/or the courts. Cosby didn't just have accusers. He had accusers and actual testimony that could be used in court.

Kavanaugh has 3 accusers who haven't even been interviewed in private.. and one of which could just be more Avenatti attention whoring. The two events are at entirely different stages of happening.

Dude's family didn't even show up to the court. That's some cold shit. You stand alone, Mr. Cosby.

Cosby had over 50 accusers over a period of 10+ years who were interviewed by law enforcement and/or the courts. Cosby didn't just have accusers. He had accusers and actual testimony that could be used in court.

Kavanaugh has 3 accusers who haven't even been interviewed in private.. and one of which could just be more Avenatti attention whoring. The two events are at entirely different stages of happening.

Avenatti is an attention whore, but he did successfully expose the President's attorney for being involved in illegal campaign activities.

So it isn't as if he just an attention whore.

Isn't the difference the time from accusation to trial to conviction - the first person came forward against crosby in 2002, then a slew of people until he was arrested in 2015. Then it took 3 years and 2 trials to convict him. kavanaugh had his accuser come out two months ago and people are already claiming "bu bu republican white man privilege"

I hope he is viciously raped by a thousand puppin pops and beaten by a Fat Albert to death whereupon his remains are buried in an unmarked grave to the Huxtables.

Just kidding. I hope he really makes a mends with whatever time he has left, apologizes to each woman one by one, and repents in his heart that he might mentor some troubled youth behind bars.

So, just curious, what evidence did Cosby have against him that Kavanaugh doesn't?

Since we're locking cats up and all that.

Strange. A lot of the same people that are wanting to see Cosby be locked up for life think that Kavanaugh is completely innocent because charges are so old. I wonder what the difference between the two is?

^--Pathetic cucks. Apples to oranges.

The civil suits should start now (any SOL issues)?

Back