Bill Cooper MMA fight- VID

Mikey Triangles

Bending Joints the Wrong Way Since 1985
@red
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK9s0ta7GsM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK9s0ta7GsM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

How is there not a page of comments already!???!!! that was teh illest b34td0wn!!1!!1!!!

those double legs made me so pumped i totally kicked my dog in the face!

How is there not a page of comments already!???!!! that was teh illest b34td0wn!!1!!1!!!

those double legs made me so pumped i totally kicked my dog in the face!

The Grill is such a ninja

whoops... probably should have posted this in the MMA forum.

then again they might not have appreciated it as much.

For a main event fight, that opponent has a surprisingly poor understanding of what a sprawl is....

Nice! Little bit of a show-off in the beginning, but he got the job done. Congrats to Cooper!

Hey, when you outclass somebody that badly, you might as well show off a bit. It makes for a better highlight real and reputation, which can mean money to a guy with professional aspirations. Also, it looks cool for all your friends when you make a youtube highlight....

Hey, when you outclass somebody that badly, you might as well show off a bit. It makes for a better highlight real and reputation, which can mean money to a guy with professional aspirations. Also, it looks cool for all your friends when you make a youtube highlight....

lol, think that was the whole point of this match. seems like he is being managed wisely. Marcelo probably should have done a couple small shows in the US first himself IMO...

that was complete domination. I heard all the cobra kai guys won.

I was at the show, it was generally a low skill level event.

Out of 23 fights, the story of the night was anybody with any halfway decent jits won their fights.

I was told Bill's first opponent wouldn't fight him, so they switched the matchups a bit and fed him this poor guy. His original opponent ended up fighting someone else on the same event.

now thats how you take someone down!

good job, though the guy he was fighting really did look clueless.

Kind of fun to watch a mismatch like that every once in awhile. Beautiful slams off the double.

Bill Cooper is great..and one of the only guys who was tearing up competition only to be DQ'd for not wearing underwear. haha

You kind of almost feel sorry for the other guy. I wonder if he knew who he was fighting ("Hey, where have I seen this guy before.......is that Jeff Glover in his corner??!!"). Either way, props to him for getting in the ring.

You kind of almost feel sorry for the other guy. I wonder if he knew who he was fighting ("Hey, where have I seen this guy before.......is that Jeff Glover in his corner??!!"). Either way, props to him for getting in the ring.

jeremy johnson, lol.

Back