Bikini wax thread

Those two pictures of those guys with hairy backs have made me sick.

Just like a Peach, that's exactly it man. But guys i knew this girl who wanted me to wax off all my body hair! She was hot but no girls hot enoung to do that, plus it grows back thicker if you don't keep up w/ it and i'm not looking to have a pelt anytime soon.

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
I work in a druggist's shop so I know a bit about things like that.

......Veet is by far the best selling brand here in holland.

So you work at a druggist's shop in Holland? What's the going rate for an OZ of Northern lights?

I got waxed today and all I have to say is

NEVER AGAIN

I STARTED FUCKING BLEEDING and feel like i have 3rd degree burns on my chest and crotch.

Men don't ever get waxed, our hair is to thick

Well to be completely honesty I use all 3, Wax, Razors and Nair... I have been hair free for a very long time. Wax doesn

lol... I like to think he (my boyfriend), enjoys it... plus I think it feels best to be hairfree while making woopee...hahahha

You are right about that one! I preffer a shaved woman as well!

I just think you are more prone to feeling more.

that's a fact jack...;) *wiggles hips*

Originally posted by Kato
lol... I like to think he (my boyfriend), enjoys it... plus I think it feels best to be hairfree while making woopee...hahahha

Of course, if you time it right, you'd only have to wax every couple of weeks..until youre going to get some, that is. You could invest that money into more batteries, eh!?

j/k

Originally posted by Allison

Of course, if you time it right, you'd only have to wax every couple of weeks..until youre going to get some, that is. You could invest that money into more batteries, eh!?

j/k

hahahahaha... I could...but I can't stand it personally... besides, with my luck it will take place the day before I have my wax appointment and it would not be a pretty sight...lol besides I prefer to be ready at all time... lol I need one with an outlet... batteries are not holding its own either...hahaha

LOL, I cant sleep if I dont shave..I usually dont wax because I cant deal with the growing out stage...

I definitely like my women hairless from the neck down...and for me personally if they are I'm spending alot more time down there.

I here ya Allison, plus if done properly shaving can leave the same softness as wax. I've been doing this for so long that I don't even think I could grow hair there anymore...lol

waxing kills!!!!!
I tryed waxing once but my hair is too fine. Hurt like hell and only half the hair came off! So I had to shave anyway!!!
I'll stick with my mach 3 thank you!! A shave every few days n you're set! Smooth all the time!!
Have you girls tryed the Vebus shaver? Any different than the Mach 3?

Back