Bikini wax thread

rtbrouwer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The man had the "how to shave your balls" thread so here is one for the lady's.

I work in a druggist's shop so I know a bit about things like that.

so what do you lady's do to keep the hair away? do you shave or do you wax? Veet is by far the best selling brand here in holland.

ill tell you right now that my girlfriend keeps that bastard bald...and i love every bit of it

I hear ya. Aint it like eating a nice, succulent peach? Mmmm...I'm about to go wake my wife up..hehe

*shudders at the thought of improperly used hot-wax*

Originally posted by Squatdog
*shudders at the thought of improperly used hot-wax*

that indeed is painfull I guess. Did any of you see the Jackass episode were steve gets completely, and I mean completely, waxed? They even take his eyebrows off!

oooouuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

yeah - that was freaky. i would never do that - i mean, we have hair for a good reason, right?

Originally posted by RangerFTL
I hear ya. Aint it like eating a nice, succulent peach? Mmmm...I'm about to go wake my wife up..hehe

MMMMMMm..... peach....

YOU focker! LOL...

Hey did you move back with your wife??

- The Jake

I have a freind who gets a brazilian wax two times a year for his whole body. He waxes his balls. HIS FOCKING BALLS!!!!!

I'm letting my girlfriend wax my chest, ass and pubes today. I'm tired of shaving and I wanna see how long it taeks to grow back. I'm anticipation alot of pain.

ouch, the balls must be really painful

you are crazy:eek:

i'd be scared something would give and be splattered all over the floor.

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
I have my Bikini waxed. Just a thin little strip left for me. ;)

*softly mumbling* jake is a lucky mofo!

Anywayz.... that is how girls are suppost to have it IMO. Same goes for the boys though. Not bald ofcourse but they can trim their jungle as well!

The wife waxes my ass and back!
6057_w5.jpg

Hey Blown, good to see u finally posted your pic. Kool bro!! :D

I would hate to try and crap out of an arse that hairy. What if it was matted? The turd will be trapped!

Here's a suggestion for B&I's back hair problem. The ladies won't be able to resist!
1-49.jpg

Back