• Machida vs Rua I

• Woodley vs Thompson II

• Jones vs Gustafsson

• Whittaker vs Romero II

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This was the greatest title robbery.

GettyImages-468220922.jpg

Jones vs Reyes, not because it was an outrageous robbery, but because we still talk about it on a daily bases in any goat discussion and will continue to do so until the end of Sherdog.
It was a competitive fight but so easy to score,in the end. Reyes only lost the last 2 rounds and it was only cos he gassed.

disgusted the answer is not unanimously whittaker vs romero II, but if shedog collectively was a person they would get down on their knees to pleasure robert whittaker. So I'm not really that surpised but wow, What a collection of garbage opinions from this board.

As someone who believes GSP is the clear cut MMA GOAT, no.

Jones vs Gus was correct tho, Jones vs Reyes was outrageous (esp that 49-46 card)
Its's clear GSP won the 3rd and 5th, and it just came down to the 1st where I think you and so many others may've just been persuaded by the overreaction from those "vicious elbows" in the 1st that didn't faze GSP whatsoever.

Wymk7fa.jpeg

GSP/Hendricks is more about if certain rounds should have been counted as 10-8, which leaves more room for argument. Most agree that GSP won rounds 3 and 5, and that 1 was close.

exactly. all these years later and people just don't get it. The way GSP finished Round 5 so strong, is no surprise he kept the belt.

GSP didn't steal it, Hendricks gave up when he thought he'd won

Rutten vs Randleman, no doubt about it. That fight was totally one sided, it would be like a 50-44 in todays scoring. Kevin took him down, ground 'n' pound, submission attempts.. total control. All Bas did was throw some open hand slaps on Kevins ears from the bottom. It was a total robbery and the worst by far in title fights in UFC. Kevin won that fight very clearly

Its's clear GSP won the 3rd and 5th, and it just came down to the 1st where I think you and so many others may've just been persuaded by the overreaction from those "vicious elbows" in the 1st that didn't faze GSP whatsoever.

Wymk7fa.jpeg
"didn't faze GSP whatsoever"

Yeah ok mate, I can already tell which country you're from <45>

exactly. all these years later and people just don't get it. The way GSP finished Round 5 so strong, is no surprise he kept the belt.

GSP didn't steal it, Hendricks gave up when he thought he'd won
I thought Hendricks won overall, he did himself no favours in taking the last round off. Probably the worst decision of his life.

Watched a lot of title fights over the years, and narrowed it down to these 7.

Feel free to add your own suggestions
No doubt GSP v Hendricks in my mine...you posted the poll, what's your thoughts?

Back