• St-Pierre vs Hendricks

• Rutten vs Randleman

• Machida vs Rua I

• Woodley vs Thompson II

• Jones vs Gustafsson

• Whittaker vs Romero II

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
definitely machida vs. shogun 1. this place was going nuts after that fight. i remember it well. followed closely by gsp vs. hendricks.

Definitely Lyoto vs Shogun 1 and then GSP vs Hendricks for me.

Thought Lyoto clearly lost watching it live and GSP clearly lost watching it live once and then rewatching it, I gave hendricks three rounds both times.

GSP did the dirty and left only to come back for one-eyed Bisping haha
So biggest robbery in history is a clear 3-2 one way or the other? Not sure you understand the term robbery

Shogun vs Machida from that list, would removed Whittaker vs Romero 2, it’s the definition of a close fight, same with the Jones fights and Woodley vs Wonderboy 2.

Romero has a weirdo cult like fan base that seem to genuinely believe he’s never lost, so it gathered more traction than it should have.

Condit beat GSP? There is literally no one who thinks that. It wasn't even remotely close.

Condit may have barely even won the round where he landed that famous headkick. GSP recovered and went right back to smashing.

On the other hand, Condit totally beat Lawler. There's also a lukewarm argument for him beating Johny Hendricks if you want to consider that he was much more active on bottom than Hendricks was on top. Certainly the judges who gave Bas the win over Randleman would have given the nod to Condit. But it's a fight that could have gone either way.

Last edited:
Condit may have barely even won the round where he landed that famous headkick. GSP recovered and went right back to smashing.

On the other hand, Condit totally beat Lawler. There's also a lukewarm argument for him beating Johny Hendricks if you want to consider that he was much more active on bottom than Hendricks was on top. Certainly the judges who gave Bas the win over Randleman would have given the nod to Condit.
I would give Condit 1 round in the GSP fight just cus of the knockdown, Condit vs Hendricks was very close, I would have to rewatch that fight, but I member giving it to Hendricks, Condit vs Diaz was close but the decision was correct, however, I felt that Condit beat Robbie and should of gotten an auto rematch, not sure why he didn't given the controversy and how great that fight was

So biggest robbery in history is a clear 3-2 one way or the other? Not sure you understand the term robbery
Not sure what the argument you're trying to make... I thought Lyoto/GSP lost the fight lets say for example clearly 2 rounds to 3 but were given the W.

If it's "clear" they lost 2 rounds to 3, then how is that not a robbery? Is there a certain threshold before it becomes a robbery?

Imagine thinking Shogun deserved the decision by means of leg kicks. Machida earned that UD win. Cry more.

s-l1200.webp

GSP vs Hendricks. For me Johny clearly won round 1 and destroyed Georges during rounds 2 and 4.

Jones should have lost against Reyes under UFC rules but under Pride rules I give it Jon.

I scored rounds 1-3 for Machida during his first Shogun fight.

Not sure what the argument you're trying to make... I thought Lyoto/GSP lost the fight lets say for example clearly 2 rounds to 3 but were given the W.

If it's "clear" they lost 2 rounds to 3, then how is that not a robbery? Is there a certain threshold before it becomes a robbery?
Lol, you don't get it. It was a clear 3-2, it wasn't clear which way the extra round went and there has been plenty of arguments for both sides. Not every close fight is a robbery like everyone on here thinks.

Hendricks barely edged out gsp in total strikes, and gsp edged him out by an extra 20 ish Sig strikes, was slightly more accurate and had the sub attempt and extra TD. This was a toss up fight that people made their minds up on over gsp face being busted up and not compartmentalizing the rounds and action within each.

You compare that fight to the Lyoto Rua fight, where you could easily make an argument for 49-46 or even 50-45 for shogun and they aren't even in the same league as far as robberies go

Lol, you don't get it. It was a clear 3-2, it wasn't clear which way the extra round went and there has been plenty of arguments for both sides. Not every close fight is a robbery like everyone on here thinks.

Hendricks barely edged out gsp in total strikes, and gsp edged him out by an extra 20 ish Sig strikes, was slightly more accurate and had the sub attempt and extra TD. This was a toss up fight that people made their minds up on over gsp face being busted up and not compartmentalizing the rounds and action within each.

You compare that fight to the Lyoto Rua fight, where you could easily make an argument for 49-46 or even 50-45 for shogun and they aren't even in the same league as far as robberies go

I didn't compare the fights.... I didn't even go into round-by-round for either fights. I simply said I had it for so and so.... 3-2 for so and so. That was it, you're diving into some crazy details and I get it but that wasn't where I was going so no idea why you quoted me. The polls are like 120 to 112 at time of this post... I don't have a say if they are in the same league or not, everyone in this thread that voted does so don't at me bro.

As a NON TITLE ROBBERY, I would like to add "Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Gleison Tibau", That decision still irks me to this day.

Yeah that was disgusting, I had pretty big money on Shogun at sick odds as well..

I got it all back and then some when Rampage robbed Machida.

<BC1>
I think Rampage won the fight against Machida,but it was a shit win. Machida was clearly the better fighter in that cage at that time,but he just took too long to get going. He took the first two rounds off. Only Page's iron jaw saved him in the third.

kinda how Franklin's win against Okami was a shit win. When the fight got going,Okami looked superior. He just didnt do enough over the 3rds to win.

Did anyone else give Rampage the nod over Griffin besides me? I will never be on board with a fighter winning a close decision on leg kicks alone

Did anyone else give Rampage the nod over Griffin besides me? I will never be on board with a fighter winning a close decision on leg kicks alone
Other than round 1 and 4 what round did you score for Rampage?

Why though? Leg kicks are better than nothing. There was a round in that fight where Rampage landed 0 strikes and took like 50 strikes and got badly outgrappled. I had Griffin winning rounds 2, 3 and 5 and round 2 was a 10-8 IMO.

This is something that even the most self-fellating crusty old ass fans seemingly still don't understand, as proven on this very page.

Maybe 3-2 means the losing fighter would have to put in relatively less effort to change the result than a 50-45 would (which isn't guaranteed true either), but if you 100% won 3 rounds, then you win, period. There should be virtually no chance of you losing, so it's a robbery if you do. The score was close, but scoring should not be

This is something that even the most self-fellating crusty old ass fans seemingly still don't understand, as proven on this very page.

Maybe 3-2 means the losing fighter would have to put in relatively less effort to change the result than a 50-45 would (which isn't guaranteed true either), but if you 100% won 3 rounds, then you win, period. There should be virtually no chance of you losing, so it's a robbery if you do. The score was close, but scoring should not be
Yeah, but neither fighter 100% got three rounds. It was about as close as possible, literally...with the judges, and most people who objectively scored round by round, agreeing on all but round 1. The scoring in that fight is actually an example of damn near perfection/consistency

Back