Biggest Robbery in MMA History

Holy shit. The people in the truck couldn't find one clean strike that Diego landed to show in that "move of the night" highlight.

Just. Wow.

The word robbery gets thrown around WAY too much around here... This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a genuine robbery looks like.

Unbelievable.

Judges love Diego Sanchez. That twat judge that gave Diego rd 2 where he was dropped should be fired.

Not the worst robbery in MMA history but damn....im a big diego fan but...yeahh that was crazy they both scored a 30-27 each lol

I didnt think this fight was even close. I like most had the fight 30-27 pearson. Horrible judging

Thats why you push to win... we reward fighters not point fighters stop playing it safe and fight. Talk about bias commentating lol noting was in Diegos favor you got Florian who hates Diego lol.

30-27 Sanchez Holy shit never judge a fight again. I don't understand how it wasn't a unanimous 30-27 for Pearson

Total fucking hose job, those judges should never ever be ring side again for an MMA fight, holy shit that was a horrible horrible gift they gave Diego

That had to be fucking up the name of the score or something. I had it 30-27 Pearson lol Jesus that was bad.

Lmfao at butthurt Florian.

Your tuf colleague is a better fighter than you.

The only thing Ross did wrong is not knock Diego out.. Other than that, it was a boxing clinic from Pearson.

Sanchez and bendo on the same card bout surprised that a horrible decision happened.

Back