Biggest Robbery in MMA History

This shit makes me fucking sick. Swinging at fucking air the whole time. 30-27 judge should be fired.

Sanchez had zero effective offense and got lit up every round.

This one was even worst than the Kapmann one, Diego didn't win a second on this fight.

Anybody love the move of the fight with Sanchez hitting air? Lmao

Lmao 30-27 those judges are fucking horrible .. How did anyone give a round to Sanchez ... Wow

Sanchez must pay off the judges or something because that guy has lost so many fights, where he clearly gets the crap beat out of him and ends up busted up and bleeding, and then someone how gets the "win" anyway. His record should be much worse than it is. MMA is a joke.

Scored it for Ross.

Kenny and Anik slobbering all over Pearson made it seem a lot more one sided than it really was though.

that seemed rigged. As soon as I heard 30-27 Pearson and was going to be a split I knew he was getting robbed. None of the rounds were even close.

Reminder that the judges are competent. Definitely not corrupt and biased or inept.

Yeah this one is so bad I'm thinking this is possible.

If they aren't corrupt they're incompetent.

I think if you watch it again you will think otherwise, I was thinking it was close what's with the announcers giving the decision?

Close fight, good job Diego.

Shut the fuck up you stupid idiot. Go troll somewhere else.

Worst decision ever bar none. There should be an enquiry. There HAS to be an enquiry.

How is it even possible for a fight to be stored 30-27 for different guys?

Honestly wondering if they fucked up a name or read it wrong

Haha I had 20 on Sanchez and was cussing and throwing a fit cuz I knew I lost it.... What a suprose robbery haha!

Holy shit. Almost the worst robbery in the history of the sport

Back