Biggest Pu**y Moves in Sports

1981Underarm.jpg

Quoted for truth! The colour of their uniforms is a very accurate representation of the actions of the skipper

In (flimsy) defence to BJ, I don't think he actually verbalised it (didn't actually say "no mas"). His corner called it. He was probably thinking it, his body language said it and he didn't protest either but I'd like to think that BJ would've gone out there and taken his beans if he was sent out for the 5th.

I could be wrong though
The fighters know if you don’t answer, it’s over. But yeah, he didn’t actually say it. He was done.

Kevin Durant still wanting to play with Kyrie and abandoning the Nets that have gone above and beyond to cater to these two assclowns might qualify for this thread now…

I was screaming the house down when this happened. Our best player getting himself sent off in a World Cup grudge match with a petulant pussy foul, right in front of the ref.

David-Beckham.png

david-beckham-france-1998.jpg

Rooting against the Dallas Cowboys is about as bitch-made as it gets. Anyone who does so spends their days with their wieners tucked between their legs.

I was screaming the house down when this happened. Our best player getting himself sent off in a World Cup grudge match with a petulant pussy foul, right in front of the ref.

David-Beckham.png

david-beckham-france-1998.jpg

He wasn't the best player on the team. Or at least the coach didn't think so. He couldn't even get a start though he had a real good performance the game before. Michael Owen was scoring some good goals that year

He wasn't the best player on the team. Or at least the coach didn't think so. He couldn't even get a start though he had a real good performance the game before. Michael Owen was scoring some good goals that year

Up until that point, the Owen goal was probably the second best in WC history.

Back