Biggest Pu**y Moves in Sports

My buddy and I were talking about the most Pussy moves (this isn't cheap shots but more you aren't cut from a winners' cloth moves) in Sports history (College and Up). I said it was Adam Morrison vs. UCLA and crying. He thinks Pippen sitting out after Phil said Tony K. could take the game winner. But I wanted to see what my fellow sherdoggers thought, not only between those two but please throw out others.

We also, acknowledged Lebron to Miami, and Durant to the Warriors.

For all of you that don't know about Morrison, he cried down by a basket with possession after dropping a huge lead. He was tied for player of the year with Reddick and because he was crying, they couldn't run the final play through him.

Do you not watch NCAA sports? These dudes cry all the time.. they are very young.. not a big deal.. that is why it is ridiculous college fans put their entire personality into rooting for basically kids and screaming at them when they fail.

this-gymnast-coach-absolutely-nails-why-simone-biles-was-right-to-prioritise-her-mental-health-1627487630.jpg

Do you not watch NCAA sports? These dudes cry all the time.. they are very young.. not a big deal.. that is why it is ridiculous college fans put their entire personality into rooting for basically kids and screaming at them when they fail.
I used to watch more but not a ton, does it happen that much while there is time on the clock and you’re still in it? That was the big thing for me. If you can point me in the direction of more examples I might change my mind.

Also, I’m the same age as Morrison so for me it wasn’t about his age, I always thought he was old enough to have a larger competitive spirit. But I do agree about your last sentiment except apply it for all sports. It’s just a game and you shouldn’t actually get mad at them.

In the end, I don’t actually hate the guy. But I do think there is a killer instinct spectrum and I have Morrison towards the bottom of that in a group of highly successful athletes.

I used to watch more but not a ton, does it happen that much while there is time on the clock and you’re still in it? That was the big thing for me. If you can point me in the direction of more examples I might change my mind.

Also, I’m the same age as Morrison so for me it wasn’t about his age, I always thought he was old enough to have a larger competitive spirit. But I do agree about your last sentiment except apply it for all sports. It’s just a game and you shouldn’t actually get mad at them.

In the end, I don’t actually hate the guy. But I do think there is a killer instinct spectrum and I have Morrison towards the bottom of that in a group of highly successful athletes.

If you watch college football, for example, they often times have players crying on the sidelines while there is still time on the clock.

Morrison did end up failing in the NBA so he is an easy target, but in that clip he was just a college kid - I don't really get the appeal of laughing at these kids.

If you watch college football, for example, they often times have players crying on the sidelines while there is still time on the clock.

Morrison did end up failing in the NBA so he is an easy target, but in that clip he was just a college kid - I don't really get the appeal of laughing at these kids.
Again show me a situation where they are still in it and crying to the point they’ve rendered themselves useless to further competing. I’m not criticizing crying, I’m criticizing the moment he cried. He was in a 50/50 position. I think it showed extremely weak competitive drive. And that is what I’m criticizing/“laughing” at.

every nfl game when 2 minutes in 4th q comes up and you have to see them kneel constantly. only sports that are pussy is amerin sports. you can fould guy on other side of court and they will give you free throws you can hit a guy in baseball and if bases are loaded they score and nfl you can foul a hold or what ever and they will give you free yards. to me that is pussy moves

My buddy and I were talking about the most Pussy moves (this isn't cheap shots but more you aren't cut from a winners' cloth moves) in Sports history (College and Up). I said it was Adam Morrison vs. UCLA and crying. He thinks Pippen sitting out after Phil said Tony K. could take the game winner. But I wanted to see what my fellow sherdoggers thought, not only between those two but please throw out others.

For all of you that don't know about Morrison, he cried down by a basket with possession after dropping a huge lead. He was tied for player of the year with Reddick and because he was crying, they couldn't run the final play through him.

Patrick Pass played for the Patriots years ago, and he was running with the ball down the sidelines...he pulled his hamstring and instead of just falling, he threw the ball in the air first and then he fell.

Me and my brother still mock that pussy.

Patrick Pass played for the Patriots years ago, and he was running with the ball down the sidelines...he pulled his hamstring and instead of just falling, he threw the ball in the air first and then he fell.

Me and my brother still mock that pussy.
I’ll look that up, that sounds horrible.

You're going to shit on a kid for crying in that spot?

Why don't you post the vids of you crying while you jerk off in the dark and compare which is more pathetic

<DisgustingHHH>

Came to post this.

Far more real than people posting sports stars having a cry.

Well, in American sports culture, this would be considered smart and not dishonourable. But in cricket culture...

Well, in American sports culture, this would be considered smart and not dishonourable. But in cricket culture...

It's the very definition of a pussy move. Play the game properly and win fairly, or be a pussy because you're too scared that you won't be able to? (They couldn't lose at this point, the best NZ could hope for was a draw).

The draw was only possible if the NZ batsman hit a 6 (think home run in baseball). There were a grand total of 0 6's hit in that game. Not one.
So the only way that the match was going to end in a draw - not a win for Australia - was if the NZ batsman did something that hadn't happened in the entire game, on the very last delivery.

Pussy move.
And if your culture thinks that type of play is admirable, well...not much to say about that, really.

Edit: missed the tone on the post i was replying to. My bad. Not going to delete my reply though, that would be a....pussy move

It's the very definition of a pussy move. Play the game properly and win fairly, or be a pussy because you're too scared that you won't be able to? (They couldn't lose at this point, the best NZ could hope for was a draw).

The draw was only possible if the NZ batsman hit a 6 (think home run in baseball). There were a grand total of 0 6's hit in that game. Not one.
So the only way that the match was going to end in a draw - not a win for Australia - was if the NZ batsman did something that hadn't happened in the entire game, on the very last delivery.

Pussy move.
And if your culture thinks that type of play is admirable, well...not much to say about that, really.

Edit: missed the tone on the post i was replying to. My bad. Not going to delete my reply though, that would be a....pussy move
I am both Australian and American, so I am familiar with the cricketing culture you are talking about, as well as the rules and strategies and a bit of the history. I just watch test however, nothing else.

American football especially has a lot of gamesmanship and rules expolitation with a win at all costs attitude. Generally speaking it is applauded in America as heady and the norm. Americans would shrug their shoulders at this.

Fox example, the coach in this clip was applauded for exploiting the rules to do some extreme time wasting. The opposing coach is the person he learned it from.

Last edited:
Back