Biggest LHW in the UFC?

Krylov's heart alone is 242 lbs.

It was Rampage. I read an interview with Dolce that he cut from about 260lb just after his stint in the A-Team.

No, Rampage started the camp at 260, cutting is what you do at the very end of the camp. Nobody cuts 55 pounds of water, that would be like 6,5 gallons of water to shed and reabsorb.

Rumble has the ability to bulk a huge amount, but he's not the biggest, no way in hell.
The guy made 170 a couple of times, and while he looked dead at the weigh ins he didn't look scrawny at all inside the cage, now tell me Bones, Gus, OSP, Bonnar, Griffin, Glover or Gian Villante could ever make 170, their skeletons alone probably weigh more than that.

By the way DC weighed in at 224 for his fight against Big Country, and I'd say he's even smaller than that for his fights at 205. So yeah, DC's in shape or form one of the biggest cutters, and obviously not one of the naturally biggest with his high bf%

OSP. It should be obvious by looking at his frame. If that's not enough look at his ass and thighs. 240 is a normal in shape weight for him. The rest of the guys like Glover, Bader, etc are out of shape and enjoying life and begin camp around that weight.

Unpopular Opinion, but according to me it has to be Liam McGeary.

Back