Biggest LHW in the UFC?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who cuts the most weight to make 205 and what is his fighting weight? Give your best guess.

EKHs7e.gif

I have no idea.

Biggest frames are Jones (6'4") and Gus (6'5"). Not sure about who actually cuts the most weight though.

Anthony Johnson or Khalil Roundtree (dude used to be a fatass)

Probably cut from tree fiddy.

Rumble is pretty damn big.

Rumble is not a big LHW. He was FAT at 235lbs against Arlovski.

Ryan Bader is pretty big.

Just using the eye test, I'd say OSP. But it's impossible to say. Things like bone density can't be judged just by looking at someone. Without digging up interviews where fighters state the amount of weight they cut, who knows?

Rumble is a pretty thick dude. Gus has a tall frame but he's naturally skinny and lean. DC is a fatty. I'd say Forest Griffin back in the day

As far as water weight? Not sure.

Maybe Anthony Johnson and then Cormier.

Cormier and AJ probably have to cut the most before they start their camp. AJ sometimes gets huge and has to trim down before his camp.

Rumble is a pretty thick dude. Gus has a tall frame but he's naturally skinny and lean. DC is a fatty. I'd say Forest Griffin back in the day

DC is a natural MW. He has an insanely high body fat % for a pro fighter and very high for LHW.

Gus is like skinny fat look. The guy doesn't look strong and always seems to get manhandled by guys. He needs to lift and bulk.

Cormier, I'd guess.

It was Rampage. I read an interview with Dolce that he cut from about 260lb just after his stint in the A-Team.

Apparently he was struggling to lose weight for an upcoming fight & Dolce couldn't understand why. He got suspicious when he discovered a chocolate wrapper. Then someone in his training camp found a secret stash of junk food hidden under Rampage's pillow... The story goes that Rampage was offering to pay for petrol every time they'd stop at a gas station & would buy a bunch of chocolates & sneak them back into his room for later on.

Hmmmm. Hard to say. It isn't rumble though he was probably the biggest welterweight I'd ever seen

Yeah, real fat. Looks around 10% bf there.

Not even close to 10% bf but yeah, still lean. Rumble is def up there.

Gus is like skinny fat look. The guy doesn't look strong and always seems to get manhandled by guys. He needs to lift and bulk.

You just completely pulled that out of your ass because he looks like he does. Jones and DC got him down once with 16 attempts combined. If anything, it was Gustafsson who slightly outwrestled both. Jones has manhandled every opponent he has faced except Gus, who was throwing Jones around the octagon a couple times.

Back