• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Biggest beatdowns in MMA history? (GIFS)

tenor.gif

ImpossibleAllCassowary.gif

How about this one?

@Smigg

@BC got me thinking with Diaz/Cerrone

It doesn't have to be high level shit, or high name value shit

But what are the biggest beatdowns that you remember? Just glorious ass kickings where one guy alpha'd the other. I have a ton but the three that come to mind immediately are

Rampage vs The Ice Man 1
4hsdxv.jpg

What a beat down. Rampage's best performance ever in my opinion. Chuck may have been coming off of getting caught by a punch by Randy, but in the words of Rampage in this fight he got caught in an ass whoopin'. Made one of the toughest men in LHW's corner say enough was enough and this and his other win over Chuck (effectively ending his prime) solidifies Rampage as a top 10 LHW of all time

Lauzon vs Reudiger
tumblr_mbaifjxRGr1ry1rm7o2_250.gif

An absolutely beating of epic performance for the boston kid against a man who eats too much cake. Reudiger might not be a good fighter, but Lauzon treated him like a grappling dummy and just absolutely beat the holy fuck out of him. Reudiger had a brief stay in the UFC (then later his embarrassing TUF run), left gone on a run locally and come back but Lauzon showed him that there's levels to this shit

Monsoon vs That really skinny unathletic guy
I have no words but to say that it's not a fucking teep, it's a savate kick called a chasse italien (Italy bless)
What an ass kicking. I almost want Lorenz to be cut to see him fight Daley, Rory and MVP
giphy.gif
@BC got me thinking with Diaz/Cerrone

It doesn't have to be high level shit, or high name value shit

But what are the biggest beatdowns that you remember? Just glorious ass kickings where one guy alpha'd the other. I have a ton but the three that come to mind immediately are

Rampage vs The Ice Man 1
4hsdxv.jpg

What a beat down. Rampage's best performance ever in my opinion. Chuck may have been coming off of getting caught by a punch by Randy, but in the words of Rampage in this fight he got caught in an ass whoopin'. Made one of the toughest men in LHW's corner say enough was enough and this and his other win over Chuck (effectively ending his prime) solidifies Rampage as a top 10 LHW of all time

Lauzon vs Reudiger
tumblr_mbaifjxRGr1ry1rm7o2_250.gif

An absolutely beating of epic performance for the boston kid against a man who eats too much cake. Reudiger might not be a good fighter, but Lauzon treated him like a grappling dummy and just absolutely beat the holy fuck out of him. Reudiger had a brief stay in the UFC (then later his embarrassing TUF run), left gone on a run locally and come back but Lauzon showed him that there's levels to this shit

Monsoon vs That really skinny unathletic guy
I have no words but to say that it's not a fucking teep, it's a savate kick called a chasse italien (Italy bless)
What an ass kicking. I almost want Lorenz to be cut to see him fight Daley, Rory and MVP
giphy.gif
Silva vs Franklin 1
Nunez vs Rousey

1) Napao vs CroCop 2) Holly vs RRR 3) Machida vs Rashad

Matt Brown vs Erik Silva. Silva had a couple of good moments but Brown fucked Him up bad

XvaHY4o.gif

Last edited:
Back