• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Biggest beatdowns in MMA history? (GIFS)

In honor of his fight tomorrow:

ie3xoz.jpg

Kanehara got some pretty serious beatdowns in Pride, especially against Cro Cop and Shogun

tumblr_n186e86Fsu1qhndw9o2_250.gif

Luckely for Kanehara, this soccer kick didn't connect

11240311_897636390295203_960105168_n.jpg

Also, Igor vs Enson was pretty brutal. This went on for ten minutes, poor Enson needed help to get to his corner and to sit.

QyfvrKZcsSGEadHg5UZNCSqDjfI-3kLrDwU1a_ZIUmd0zrF4VWW_0VPqBtXp0PldiJm4ir-X

Wanderlei was stomping Yuki Kondo like his appartement was infected with cockroaches:

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Miocic vs Hunt was also a one-sided beatdown

JDS vs Carwin was a brutal beating. Carwin was too tough for his own good.

As badass as this fight was, it makes me feel a little bit bad for Rory. You actually witness the exact moment when he realizes he can't take anymore.
I got punched in the nose many times during training. That shit hurt like fuck, almost freeze your whole body up.

Rumble vs Arlovski was probably the most brutal fight ive ever seen I think.
Are you sure? Other than Rumble landed that big shot on Arlovski, he spent the majority of the fight humping Arlovski's legs.

Obligatory. I don't know what the backstory is here but it's pretty fucked up.

now does it make me a bad person,that every time i see this fight,and i use that term lightly,i piss myself laughing?

Are you sure? Other than Rumble landed that big shot on Arlovski, he spent the majority of the fight humping Arlovski's legs.

Dude he knocked like 3/4 of Arlovskis teeth out of his head you might want to rewatch that. Arlovski was shell shocked between rounds.

Also, Igor vs Enson was pretty brutal. This went on for ten minutes, poor Enson needed help to get to his corner and to sit.

QyfvrKZcsSGEadHg5UZNCSqDjfI-3kLrDwU1a_ZIUmd0zrF4VWW_0VPqBtXp0PldiJm4ir-X

I just rewatched it, Inoue couldn't even reach the stool. They literally dragged him to his corner and he stayed on the floor, barely able to lean on the ring-post. And yet he complained about the stoppage, what a warrior.

Hidehiko Yoshida in Pride. The ref litterally dragged his limp body back in the ring for more punishment. Think it was vs Thompson maybe?

Fedor - TK II

Right? He did one of those recap videos about the fight that was awe inspiring

The part about Robbie is awesome. I hope he gets his nose fixed and finds success in Bellator.

All those fight retrospective videos are great, even the pro wrestling ones.

Lots of beatdowns. One that might be over-looked, Don Frye vs. Bitteti (the multiple time BJJ world champ) who was introduced to GnP. Strikes can change everything.

Back