Bigfoot Silva vs Mark Hunt II targeted for UFC 193

The UFC could care less about the well being of these two fighters.

ehhh.. this okay and crappy matchmaking at the same time.

I would have preferred Hunt vs. Cro Cop 2.

The 'Seitan Samoan' is gonna is going to put a cruelty free beating on Easter Island.

YES!!! Please be as epic as the first, which is my favourite fight in MMA history.

Unfortunately, I doubt it lives up to the their first meeting, but damn, you could say I'm excited for it!!!

Hunt KO R3.

It's only a 3 rounder too, right? Sucks if so.

Their first fight didn't get epic until mid way through round 3.

This plus Lawler vs Condit alone might make this the most violent UFC of all time.

Meh, I'm not excited for this fight. I didn't think it was nearly as good as it was made out to be. What I remember most is two guys that were incredibly tired fighting sloppily at the end

Has joe silva been doing payote before work or something ?

I would be surprised if Bigfoot beats Hunt.

Hunt hasn't been looking all that great lately, but I got Hunt via KO in the first.

I wonder how Hunt will look after the beating he took vs Stipe

How many fucking rematches can the UFC make in a year?

The world may never know.

Meh, I'm not excited for this fight. I didn't think it was nearly as good as it was made out to be. What I remember most is two guys that were incredibly tired fighting sloppily at the end

No shit it was two heavyweights at the end of a 5 round war and honestly even at the end it wasn't as sloppy as a lot of shit we see on the regular, It was a great back and forth fight

If Bigfoot gets on top of a tired Mark Hunt then that is some bad shit right there lol. Bigfoot on most fighters is just bad news. I knew the fight was over when he got on top of Hunt in his last fight but Hunt somehow pulled through it. That said, I'll go with Hunt by ko this time but it's still a close fight to call. I think Hunt will put him away early. Bigfoot without trt and his chin being weaker now, yeah I'll go with Hunt. Hunt has been through so many wars though. Who knows

Back