Bigfoot Silva vs Mark Hunt II targeted for UFC 193

Not only was Bigfoot on trt for the first fight, but he also failed his post fight test because his T:E ratio was way over the limit

A lot has happened since then. Both have been T/KOed twice and have 1 win by T/KO. So I suppose the fight does make sense given where they stand in the division. But you're probably right about the TRT playing a factor in Bigfoots success. I guess if I gots to pick I'll go with Hunt due to him facing better competition and having a better chin.

Slightly disappointed. But we don't even know yet if Fedor is coming to the UFC.

Largefeet by arm in triangle choke or Mike by KO are the only 2 options. I don't think either guy makes it to the finish line at this point. Since their last fight all of Hunts fights have ended in a finish with 2 of them ending with him getting brutalized. Silva's fights are the same way, all ending in finishes with 2 of them Silva getting wrecked.

One of my favourite fights of all time, I scored it 3 rounds to 2 for Bigfoot, the judges who realized giving a 10-9 for Hunt in round 5 meant a Bigfoot win pretty much robbed Bigfoot of the win by giving Hunt a 10-8 that round. Good thing Bigfoot botched a test I guess.

UNfortunately I see Hunt getting a KO within 2 rounds this time

Its gonna be hard for the 2nd fight to match the 1st, one of the best fight we've seen at HW

Would not mind an Emelianenko Revenge Tour in the UFC, starting in reverse order: Henderson @ 215 catchweight, Bigfoot @ heavyweight, and finally Werdum for the UFC HW Championship.

Emelianenko vs. anyone will do HUGE box office:

vs. Henderson 2
vs. Bigfoot 2
vs. Werdum 2
vs. Velasquez
vs. dos Santos
vs. Arlovski 2
vs. Cro Cop 2
vs. Jones
vs. Cormier
vs. Anderson Silva @ catchweight

I'm still holding out hope...If the UFC does sign Fedor anytime soon (in the next month or so) they could easily set up a fight for April with Big Foot. I don't even think it matters if he wins or loses against Hunt.

Hunt is going to put Bigfoots brain to sleep real good this time now that BF doesnt have his PEDs.

Hunt can end a fight in one punch, it does not matter who it is.

Would not mind an Emelianenko Revenge Tour in the UFC, starting in reverse order: Henderson @ 215 catchweight, Bigfoot @ heavyweight, and finally Werdum for the UFC HW Championship.

vs. Henderson 2
vs. Bigfoot 2
vs. Werdum 2
vs. Velasquez
vs. dos Santos
vs. Arlovski 2
vs. Cro Cop 2
vs. Jones
vs. Cormier
In Japan it would do good numbers not in the U.S.

This is a rematch I can get behind

Think Hunt knocks him out.

Bigfoot's chin is shit without the juice.

Hunt KO R1.

No way this can be as good as the first one.

vs. Henderson 2
vs. Bigfoot 2
vs. Werdum 2
vs. Velasquez
vs. dos Santos
vs. Arlovski 2
vs. Cro Cop 2
vs. Jones
vs. Cormier

lol no

But you're the guy that said Betch would beat Ronda, right?

TRT less Bigfoot got KOed by Mir.....no way he's able to absorb the shots from Hunto.....Hunto wins Brutal KO

It's Mark Hunt so I love it, first fight was amazing but this will most likely be a quick finish for Hunt. Would love another WAR though.

Back