Big stomach

hotborsh

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a little problem that i cant get rid of. I'm quite fit, but i still have a beer belly that i cant get rid of for about 2 years. I have a good diet, im doing cardio and strength trainings. I dont have fat on my back, legs , arms, chest. I have quite skinny legs no matter how much i train then but im ok with that, just genetics looking at my other family members legs. I've been very ill for the past 2 months, lost 10 kg. My weight was very small for my height. But still the beer belly havent gone even after losing 10 kg. Maybe some of you had the same problem? Maybe the problem is with stomack muscles or something?

P.S. sorry for bad english

You just have Chuck Liddell syndrome, man.

You're fine.

You just have Chuck Liddell syndrome, man.

You're fine.

So you mean that it is just a feature of my body type and there's really nothing a can do with it ? I wouldn't say that it is such a great deal for me, but you know, sometimes i would really want to have a flat stomach, at least smaller then i have right now ))

How's your posture? Anterior pelvic tilt can push the stomach out.

Do heavy weights on back, chest and shoulders. This will help everything become in proportion with your gut.

Do heavy weights on back, chest and shoulders. This will help everything become in proportion with your gut.

Yeah build up that upper body V-shape and it shouldnt look as bad,

Either that or look into a very strict diet program, possibly paleo, tho dont take my word on it exactly but i've known a few people that have lost fat and their guts by going on paleo.

If you do lots of core exercises then your abs are pushing your stomach out looking like you have a belly. Even the smallest layer of fat of big abs can make someone look fatter than they are.

postures.jpg

If you look like the guy in the middle, you probably need to strengthen your abs and hamstrings a bit to reduce that APT.

You can starve yourself into it with extreme regimens and carb cycling. I don't know how long it will go away for. My ribs stick out on the bottom and give me the appearance of a gut when I'm not flexing. I've been as low as 5% bf and it still happens.

shredding up the stomach region takes very strict dieting. people can think they are eating well, but that doesnt cut it for getting the ripped stomach unless you are blessed with genetics.

you will need to tighten up the diet and, depending on what you are doing for training as it is, possibly up the cardio.

"abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym".

Back