Big Nog says Cyborg needs to be involved for a true woman's MMA main event

No one thinks its a worthy main event. Those who do are saying so to be "hip".

work with what ya got. she declined to cut weight and Ronda declined to move up. so we got Liz.

not the first or last time the not #1 contender fights for the belt due to circumstances.

work with what ya got. she declined to cut weight and Ronda declined to move up. so we got Liz.

not the first or last time the not #1 contender fights for the belt due to circumstances.

Pretty cut and dry TBH.

I think it's pretty obvious that Rousey and Zuffa are doing everything in their power to make Rousey the next Carano/face of WMMA and by doing that they're avoiding a fight with Cyborg.

I think it's pretty obvious that Rousey and Zuffa are doing everything in their power to make Rousey the next Carano/face of WMMA and by doing that they're avoiding a fight with Cyborg.

this...

The money and marketing hype train for zuffa goes out the window if cyborg crushes rondda...

And 9/10 times I think she beats the hell out of rousey.

Well....like I say about WMMA....i really dont care.

Cyborg needs to be a true woman to be involved in the first true womens mma main event.

How can anyone says Rousey VS Carmouche is worthy of being main event when Dan Henderson and Lyoto Machida are on the same card and keep a straight face?

Get real.

That being said, I'm still going to watch it because I don't give a shit what order the fights happen in.

People still complaining about this? Get over it. It will only bring more attention to "your sport"

What a joke... that's the same as saying "a true HW main event" needs a documented cheater like Overeem.

I'm happy to watch the best fight whether they use prohibited performance enhancers or not. I just think such fighters deserve an automatic -10 in rank in the process.

Back