Big Nog says Cyborg needs to be involved for a true woman's MMA main event

This Brazilian pack mentality is ruining MMA.

It is not worthy of the main slot and I will not buy this pay per view because I will not support bullshit like this . I really want to see machida vs Henderson but will not pay 60 for rousey vs carmouche in the main slot . I don't mind women's mma being on the main card but this fight, even if it is a so called title fight is a slap in the face to the fans and the real main event fight on this card . If it was rousey vs cyborg I would pay for it because I can't wait to see cyborg smash rousey .

Which won't be hard if she keeps fighting hand picked opponents like Liz Carmouche lol

Wasn't Cyborg offered the fight at 135lbs and turned it down? Pretty sure Tito advised her not to take the fight and also UFC tried to install Mike Dolce as Cyborgs nutritionist so maybe I'm wrong here but it seems you're wrong. UFC is not trying to avoid Rousey vs Cyborg. If anything Cyborg avoided it. Oh and shes a steroid cheat.

how many PPV's would this event sell if hendo vs. machida wasn't on there....i'm guessing like 500

No one thinks its a worthy main event. Those who do are saying so to be "hip".

The matchup itself isn't main event worthy, the fact its a title fight is.

I think it's pretty obvious that Rousey and Zuffa are doing everything in their power to make Rousey the next Carano/face of WMMA and by doing that they're avoiding a fight with Cyborg.

How are they avoiding a fight when Cyborg refuses to fight at that weight class? What is the point of establishing a 135 women's division and then having its first fight not even be in that division and involving a fighter who won't be part of the division?

Lol if it came out that GSP or Silva used PEDs (and don't act like its s crazy idea ) then you would be changing your tune pretty fast.

No I wouldn't. I'd want to ban them too. I hate all cheaters. Reem, cynorg, marquart etc. ban em all.

this...

The money and marketing hype train for zuffa goes out the window if cyborg crushes rondda...

And 9/10 times I think she beats the hell out of rousey.

Cyborg is so fueled with testosterone that I find it hard to argue with that.

Nobody gives a shit about women's MMA. Rousey's skills right now are akin to Royce a la UFC 1...as one dimensional as it gets.

Cyborg will drop for the next UFC women's title defense. Hopefully Rousey is still on top so Cyborg can destroy her.

Nobody gives a shit about women's MMA. Rousey's skills right now are akin to Royce a la UFC 1...as one dimensional as it gets.

Wrong on both counts. People do give a shit. Whats the matter with using a technique that works.

I just dont see how "true woman" and "Cyborg" can be mentioned in the same sentence.

Back