Big Nog officially retires

Thanks for the memories Big Nog!
Roy-Nelson-vs.-Antonio-Rodrigo-Nogueira.gif

velasquez-quick-ko-nog_medium_medium.gif

You+don+t+have+to+knock+someone+out+to+fight+quot+like+_d5a34aa28e6ccf2c70198e9536a8f583.gif

legend

what a douchebag posting only his losses. I would spit on your grave

Thanks for the memories Big Nog!
Roy-Nelson-vs.-Antonio-Rodrigo-Nogueira.gif

velasquez-quick-ko-nog_medium_medium.gif

You+don+t+have+to+knock+someone+out+to+fight+quot+like+_d5a34aa28e6ccf2c70198e9536a8f583.gif

legend

As a huge Big Nog fan I recall those moments pretty well

I thought the Nelson KO was Knock out of the year

I've always liked Cain and after this win I knew this guy would be a great HW for years to come the way he dominated Big Nog

The Mir sub I got to see live, and my immediate reaction was simply "Wow" not only considering the series of events prior but the fact that a high level BB subbed another. I was never a Mir fan but as a fan of BJJ that was one of the best subs in mma history and a memory

Nice try!

He was a monster that would have gone down as one of the greatest if he'd have pulled the plug after the Couture fight.

Finally! Legend. I wish he would have done it a couple years ago though.

In a year or two people on this forum who forget who he is and shit on his career and him as a person whenever he's brought up.

That's the way I see it goes on sherdog since 07.

hope he has a good retirement party,he deserves it.

In a year or two people on this forum who forget who he is and shit on his career and him as a person whenever he's brought up.

That's the way I see it goes on sherdog since 07.

F#ck em, they are idiots

Hope he's got enough carrots for his bus ranch

Osu! Respect to a real, true champion! Not an over-hyped can who does ads for iPhone games.

Nog is a legend and one of the greatest HWs ever. Glad Dana kept him on the payroll.

Never a real fan, but he's a true legend of the sport.
Happy Retirement, Champ. Thanks for the memories.

Damn.. legend. Thanks for some great fights!

old-man-crying.gif

No Country For Old Men...:icon_cry2

Back